**** in Port Frejus max. 3 Persons
Holiday Rentals for rent
per week from 787.07CHF (718.00 EUR)
Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France
Available according to agreement
|Firma Bungalow.Net BV|
NL 8011 Zwolle
In Port-Fréjus, Cap Hermès residence is ideally located for enjoying your holidays by the sea around friends or with the family.
Located on the pedestrian marina resembling a Roman palace, the recently renovated residence enjoys a direct access to the beach, situated 50 m away. It is located 300 m away from the nature base with playgrounds and fitness trail.
The spacious air-conditioned apartments spread over four floors have a balcony, a enclosed loggia or a terrace.
The outdoor swimming pool with a paddling pool and solarium is open from June to September. Nature Base F. Leotard is 300 m away from the residence Cap Hermès.
YOU WILL LIKE
Port-Fréjus, classified as "City of Art and History" on the French Riviera.
The residence situated in the marina with direct access to the beach at 50 m away.
The outdoor swimming pool open from June to September and Nature Base F. Leotard at 300 m away.
A family holiday or a weekend on the Côte d'Azur? Staying at the Cap Hermès residence, gives you the chance to enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and the resort of Port-Fréjus:
- The outdoor swimming pool with paddling pool and equipped solarium, open from June to September.
- F. Léotard nature base 300 metres away with multisports grounds, playground, biking trails, fitness trail...
- Galliéni Tennis Club, horse-riding school 3 kilometres away.
- Water and theme parks, Port Fréjus is a listed as "Art and History Town"
- Hiking on the marked paths in a natural, unspoilt environment.
On the Côte d'Azur in Var department, between the Maures and Esterel massif, Port-Fréjus is a town brimming with history. Its marina situated on a magnificent Mediterranean bay, is built in the style of a Roman palace.
- Frejus is bordered by very beautiful beaches that will allow you to practice several nautic sports for the whole family : scuba diving, jet-ski, windsurfing, kayak, parasailing, fishing.
- Town brimming with history, discover Frejus' important spots : the Roman period monuments such as the amphitheatre, the aqueduct, or the port, former famous Roman port ; the chapel decorated by Jean Cocteau, and the medieval area.
- Numerous family outings are possible in Frejus : visit of the Port-Frejus' zoological park with more than 110 species of wild animals, adventure moments thanks to the two amusement parks of the city, Aqualand 2 kilometres away, and Luna Park open in summer.
À LA CARTE
Beds made on arrival
Cleaning during your holiday
Services in your apartment
Adventure Park *
Horse riding *
(* off-site, nearby)
Housekeeping on departure
Wi-Fi at reception
Wi-Fi in the apartments: Wifi Basic Access is included from 11.14.2015. Note: Wifi Full Access is against extra fee.
Surface area: 31
Studio Standard 2/3 people
1 living room, 1 kitchenette, 1 bathroom and 1 toilet.
1 convertible sofa bed (sleeps 2) and 1 single bed.
1 shower or 1 bath and 1 separate toilet.
Kitchenette opens out onto the living room.
Living area: : approx. 31 m²
Balcony or terrace
Personal safe (charge applies)
Electric cooking hob
Ceramic cooking hob
Possibility nearby / Möglichkeiten in der Nähe: Tennis, Horseriding, Fishing, Golfplaying