***** in Bourg Saint Maurice max. 4 Persons
|Firma Bungalow.Net BV|
NL 8011 Zwolle
<p>Ꙭ Important information: For safety reasons the apartment balconies are not accessible for the 2017/18 ski season!
"The Village Arc 1950" is a unique concept in Europe- an entirely pedestrianized village situated in the heart of the French Alps. Everything has been designed for an unforgettable holiday in Les Arcs: luxury residences, relaxation areas with free access to swimming pools, saunas, steam rooms and Jacuzzi, shops and restaurants on-site, all in a warm and intimate atmosphere. New: A spa with "Deep Nature Spa" services.
At the heart of the French Alps you will find 7 warm, welcoming "Green Key" labelled residences making up the pedestrianized village of Arc 1950.
Everything has been designed so you can enjoy a privileged, doorstep skiing holiday. Fully equipped luxury apartments, as well as a number of inclusive services and activities to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
The brand "Deep Nature Spa®" by Cinq Mondes offers you a range of relaxing, multi-sensory experiences in an innovative well-being area. To complete the picture, discover 2 indoor and outdoor swimming pools with heated whirlpool baths, fitness rooms, sauna and steam room.
You will appreciate
A pedestrianized village with traditional architecture, facing Mont Blanc
"Doorstep skiing" residences and generously sized apartments
New, the "5 Mondes "Deep Nature Spa®".</p>
<p>The village of Arc 1950 allows guests of all ages live their Alpine winter holiday to the full. Enjoy snowsports in the Les Arcs and Paradiski ski areas.
- Direct links to the Les Arcs and Paradiski ski areas.
- Restaurants, shops and boutiques on site
- The "Deep Nature Spa ®" in partnership with Cinq Mondes.
- Child-care centre, nurseries, clubs and courses for children.
- Lively après-ski and activities for non-skiers.
The Arc 1950 village is located in an exceptional natural site in the Savoie region, at an altitude of 1,950m, facing Mont-Blanc. Shuttle buses connect the village to other resorts in Les Arcs.
- Discover a natural environment full of breath-taking mountain peaks, dominated by the Aiguille Rouge. Climb at its summit to enjoy an exceptional panorama before skiing on one of the longest downhills of Europe with 7km.
- All kinds of snowsports are available in Les Arcs and Paradiski ski areas : Alpine skiing, Nordic skiing, and even handiski, for people with disabilities.
- For those who simply want to enjoy a relaxing moment, especially after an intensive sports day, a spa is located in the residence, and well-being spaces with saunas, hammams, heated swimming pools and fitness rooms are also available.
Premium services included
Beds made on arrival
Cleaning during your holiday
Housekeeping on departure
Wi-Fi in the apartments
Premium services à la carte
Surface area: 36
Apartment 1 bedroom for 4 people - Classic - Prince des Cimes
Living area: : approx. 36 m²
1 living room, 1 bedroom, 1 kitchenette, 1 bathroom and 1 toilet.
1 bedroom with 1 double bed or 2 single beds.
1 bath and 1 separate toilet.
1 convertible sofa bed (sleeps 2).
Kitchenette opens out onto the living room.
Other Information: :
Direct access to the indoor pool "Prince des Cimes'.
Premium comfort level
Bath or shower
Balcony or terrace
Personal safe (free of charge)
Fully equipped kitchen
Ceramic cooking hob
Traditional oven or microwave
Television with national and international channels
Note : Sleeping in the top bunk is not recommended for children under 6 years old. Law no. 95 949 of 25/08/1995.
Possibility nearby / Möglichkeiten in der Nähe: Tennis, Golfplaying