A number of activities are available both in the residence and local area such as:
A heated indoor swimming pool opened all year round with paddling-pool.
Playground, table tennis, bike hire, bike racks.
Sports and discoveries: walking on footpaths of vineyards and plains, mountain bike...
Located in the Haut-Rhin department, Eguisheim is classified as the "France's most beautiful villages" and constitutes an essential step of the "Wine Route". It was also awarded "Favourite French Village" in 2013. It is an ideal starting point to discover the rich heritage of Alsace.
- 7km away, is located the town of Colmar, with its magnificent area called the "Petite Venise" because of its houses aligned on both sides of the river.
- Discover the beauty of this little village of Alsace, with its three dungeons, remains of the three castles dating from the 11th and 13th century, its Saint-Pierre and Saint-Paul church, its Saint-Leon IX chapel.
- The residence is located less than 1 hour away from Strasbourg, capital of Europe and seat of Parliament, which benefits from a rich heritage : Notre-Dame cathedral, Maison Hammerzell, La Petite France area.
- The village of Eguislhein is an essential step of the "Alsace Wine Route", most ancient Wine Route of France, with 170km of prestigious vineyards world-renowned.
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Household linen (bath mat and tea towel)
- Cleaning kit
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen area and dishes)
- Reception services with lending service
A la carte services
Cleaning during your holiday
Wi-Fi in the apartments
data load ...