Wellness; Holiday Park; Near water
The Costa del Sol, with its exceptional climate, its long beaches and natural beauty makes it a prime location in Andalusia.
30 golf courses set within natural surroundings.
Home to flamenco and bullfighting, the region is steeped in history.
In between your excursions, taste the tapas and enjoy the hospitality of the local people.
Located on Spain's Costa del Sol, Estepona sits between the two sides of the Sierra Blanca and the Mediterranean; 18 kilometres from Marbella and 70 kilometres from Malaga airport. The magnificent coastline boasts 21 kilometres of beaches, the most famous being La Rada with its promenade.
- Estepona is a city of culture with ruins and monuments that represent 2,000 years of history.
- The Golf Coast, with 30 famous golf courses to which it owes this well-deserved title.
- Within a radius of 50 kilometres, discover Manilva and its wide open spaces, the bullfighting capital of Ronda and Gibraltar with its famous Rock.
Leisure activities nearby Estepona
Golf: The Costa Del Sol has been nicknamed 'Costa del Golf' as it is held in such high regard with golfers. An impressive number of very well-maintained courses, some on the coast and some inland, and a climate which allows for year-round play, will win over golf lovers everywhere.
- Flamingos Golf (in the immediate proximity to the residence): 18-holes, 6,700 m, Par 71 (2 courses: the Flamingos Golf and the Gran Flamingo Golf)
Tel: +34 952 889 157 - www.flamingos-golf.com
- Los Arqueros (10 km away): 18-hole course, 5,729 m Par 71
Tel: +34 952 784 600 - www.losarquerosgolf.com
Club Bel Air (300 m away): complex with 5 tennis courts (4 with tennis-quick surfaces and 1 clay court) and 3 padel courts. Padel and Tennis school for all levels.
Horse riding: Costa del Sol equestrian school (6 km)
Autovia del Mediterraneo, Km. 159 Carretera Nacional 340, Rio Padron alto, s/n. - Tel. 952 80 80 77 - Fax. +34 952 808 078
Selwo park: Autovia Costa del Sol, Km. 162.5: Las Lomas del Monte. 29680 Estepona, Malaga. www.selwo.es
Night clubs at San Pedro de Alcantara (6 km away), Estepona (9 km) and Puerto Banus (7 km)
Excursions (not run by Pierre & Vacances): visit Andalucia's most famous cities: Seville, Cordoue, Jerez, etc. From Tarifa: excursions to see the whales, dolphins and other marine species (book at reception).
May and July: Estepona festivals
In June: San Bernabe festival at Marbella and Feria de Marbella
In August: Malaga festival (1st fortnight of August)
Shops in Estepona
Shops (700 m). Large shopping centre in Puerto Banus (9 km) and all shops in Estepona (7 km).
- Large Caledonia restaurant where you can savour local Andalusian specialities and International cuisine.
- Snack bar at the swimming pool open during the day, for light, simple meals.
- Bar with music where you can enjoy traditional drinks and cocktails.
Costa Del Sol
In the south of Spain, in Andalusia, the Costa del Sol offers an exceptional climate, perfect for family holidays by the sea. This is one of the most highly thought of regions in Europe, with impressive leisure infrastructure and a striking level of culture. Its mythical atmosphere and pretty little villages are just waiting to be discovered. Shop, listen to great music and play a little golf or polo. The Pierre & Vacances Group would like to welcome you to its new village 'Terrazas Costa del Sol' near golf courses and polo fields, with its luxury rooms and its magnificent outlook.
The Essential@Home service is included in the price of your accommodation in this residence:
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Household linen (bath mat and tea towel)
- Cleaning kit
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen area and dishes)
Reception services with lending service
A la carte (payable) services
Wi-Fi in the apartments
Cleaning during your holiday
data load ...