data load ...
Holiday Park; Among nature; Near water
Spending your holiday in L'Anse de Pramousquier gives you the chance to enjoy leisure activities in the residence and the resort of Lavandou during your seaside break:
- For families, small children's swimming pool from April to mid-October and playground.
- Equipped beach 50 meters away, accessible by a footpath.
- Nearby water-sports: sailing, catamaran, dinghy sailing...
- Sea trips to the Iles d'Or: Port-Cros; Le Levant and Porquerolles.
- Old Lavandou and traditional Provencal festivals.
At the foot of Maures Massif and on the edge of a fine sandy beach, between Hyeres and Saint-Tropez, Le Lavandou combines the charm of Provence and the pleasures of the Mediterranean.
- Le Lavandou, an authentic fishing village, boasts 12 fine sandy beaches, including the one of Pramousquier, between two rocky tips, located 50 meters away from the residence.
- Located opposite the city of Lavandou, embark for the Iles d'Or : Porquerolles, Le Levant and Port-Cros. On the island of Port-Cros and a part of the island of Porquerolles, you will discover the national park, a splendid botanical reserve which spreads across 4,200 acres.
- Around 20 kilometers away, visit the medieval villages of Ramatuelle and Gassin that offer magnificent respective points of view over the Pampelonne bay and the Gulfe of Saint-Tropez.
À LA CARTE
Beds made on arrival
Cleaning during your holiday
Services in your apartment
Adventure Park *
Housekeeping on departure
Wi-Fi at reception