data load ...
Holiday Park; Golf; Near water
Enjoy the variety of activities on offer in the heart of our residence and at the resort. Staying at the L'Ange Gardien allows you to enjoy the numerous sports and cultural activities on offer in Villefranche-sur-Mer and the surrounding region.
- The beach can be accessed directly on foot from the residence.
- Thalassotherapy at The Thermes Marins de Monte-Carlo.
- Water sports such as scuba diving, sailing, etc.
- Golf, horse riding, tennis and nature walks...
- Cultural trips to Beaulieu-sur-Mer with its Belle-Epoque residences.
In the Alpes Maritimes, near Beaulieu-sur-Mer and Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, Villefranche-sur-Mer combines the charm of Provence and the prestige of the Côte d'Azur. The resort owns one of the most beautiful bays of the coast.
- 8km away from the residence, explore the medieval village of Eze, with its Notre-Dame de l'Assomption church, classified historic monument, or its exceptional panorama from the "Grande Corniche".
- Discover the Villefranche-sur-Mer heritage : the Saint-Elme citadel dating from the 16th century, the Saint-Pierre chapel decorated by Jean Cocteau, and the "Rue Obscure", a covered street classified historic monument that borders the first rampart of the town.
- The resort constitutes the ideal setting-off point for visiting the Nice coastline and hinterland : Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat and its 14km of hiking trails at the discovery of the peninsula, La Turbie, or even Nice with its "Promenade des Anglais" and its floral park Phoenix.
Housekeeping on departure
Leisure Service : Comic books, novels, board games, etc. (for loan, subject to availability).
Loan service : Socket protector, hair dryers, iron and ironing board, bed gate, board games, books, etc.
Welcome for people with reduced mobility
A la carte:
Basic Wi-Fi in the apartments
Wi-Fi at the reception
Beds made on arrival
Cleaning during your holiday