Holiday Park; Winter sports; In the mountains
A legendary resort at the heart of the 3 Vallées ski area, Courchevel boasts an extensive range of leisure activities so you can make the most of the joys of winter: snowsports and non-skiing activities, fun après-ski, and shopping.
- Alpine skiing and ski touring will satisfy lovers of active holidays.
- An Olympic ice-rink, long toboggan run, go-karts on ice.
- Horse-drawn carriage rides and dog-sledding, a gentle way to enjoy snowsports.
- The magic of the International Festival of Pyrotechnic Arts in Courchevel.
- In Courchevel 1850, the nights are just as activity-packed as the days.
At the heart of the Trois Vallées ski area, Courchevel is a protected natural site which faces the Petit Mont Blanc. A very chic and cosmopolitan holiday destination, with international renown, the resort showcases typical Savoyard characteristics.
- The domain allows everyone, even children, to practice a great number of sports: cross-country skiing and Alpine skiing, snowboard, luge, snowshoeing, snowmobile, climbing, paragliding.
- Courchevel represents the highest concentration of Michelin-starred restaurants in the mountains.
- Benefit from olympic-level snowsports facilities in the Trois Vallées ski area, which is the largest ski area in the world.
- Courchevel 1850 is a family-labelled resort that children will love.
Premium services included
Beds made on arrival
Housekeeping on departure
Welcome for people with reduced mobility
Wi-Fi in the apartments
Wi-Fi at reception
Premium services à la carte
Cleaning during your holiday
Shopping home delivery
data load ...