data load ...
Golf; Winter sports; In the mountains
In its majestic snow-capped mountain environment, the village of Méribel is an invitation to experience the joys of snow-sports. This lively resort will have guests of all abilities and non-skiers addicted to any number of activities during their winter holiday.
- The 3 Vallées ski area and its 600 kilometers of descents for skiers
- Snowshoeing or dog-sledding excursions for non-skiers
- Kids' clubs and themed fun areas for children.
- Residence boasts an indoor heated swimming pool, saunas, steam rooms and fitness facilities
- Deep Nature Spa treatment rooms in partnership with Algotherm.
In Méribel, an Alpine resort located at the heart of the Trois Vallées, the mountains live life to the fullest in winter and summer alike. At an altitude of 1,400 metres, the Méribel Village, family resort which is a perfect illustration of the Savoie region with its wooden chalets, will charm you with its energy and wide variety of activities.
- At the heart of one of the most unique ski areas in the world, the Trois Vallées, sports activities are numerous and various : climbing, sled dogs ride, hockey, skating, luge, snowmobile, but also handiski for people with disabilities.
- Recharge your batteries thanks to the spa and the well-being spaces available within the residence, with fitness rooms, hammams and saunas.
- Discover the 5 Meribel villages between 1,100m and 2,950m of altitude, corresponding to several areas which came to life at different periods of the resort history.
- 12km away from the residence is located the Vanoise National Park, France's first national park, which offers landscapes mixing pines, cliffs, lakes, glaciers and meadows, and is the refuge to many animals. This place will attract hikers, with summits at an altitude of more than 3,000m.
- This family resort offers an important diversity of activities for all ages : adventure park, rafting, paragliding, canyoning, golf, tennis, climbing, fishing, segway and many others.
- Visit Menthon-Saint-Bernard castle, typical of the Savoyard architecture, located at the heart of the mountains facing the Annecy lake.
Premium services included
Beds made on arrival
Housekeeping on departure
Welcome for people with reduced mobility
Loan of portable PlayStation
Wi-Fi in the apartments
Wi-Fi at reception
Premium services à la carte
Cleaning during your holiday
Shopping home delivery