data load ...
Winter sports; In the mountains; Among nature
Les Crêts in Méribel-Mottaret is located in a valley that enjoys particularly good snow cover, and which is deeply attached to its traditions. The residence at the foot of the slopes lets you practise a number of sports and leisure activities during your holiday.
- Chaudanne Olympic Park indoor swimming pool.
- Non-skiing snowsports with an ice-rink, dog-sledding and snowmobiling.
- The buzzing resort of Méribel offers festivities and entertainment throughout the winter.
- French Ski School, snow kindergarten, clubs, a whole resort designed for children.
- Relax in the well-being areas in the centre of Méribel.
Close to the centre of Meribel-Mottaret, the Trois Vallées ski area unfurls in snow-covered landscapes and pine-forests. The Meribel-Mottaret resort, at an altitude of 1,750 metres, offers lively family holidays packed with fun sports activities.
- Les Crêts residence benefits from a peaceful environment at the middle of a woody landscape, close to the centre of Meribel thanks to a funicular allowing you to get there quickly.
- The fabulous domain of Trois Vallées has numerous possibilities for skiing : Alpine skiing, off-piste skiing, cross-country skiing, and, for people with disabilities, handiski.
- The resort is host to high-level sporting competitions, and receives in 2015 for the first time a sport event with international magnitude : Finals of Alpine Ski World Cup.
Premium services included
Beds made on arrival
Housekeeping on departure
Welcome for people with reduced mobility
Loan of portable PlayStation
Wi-Fi in the apartments
Wi-Fi at reception
Premium services à la carte
Cleaning during your holiday
Shopping home delivery