data load ...
Wellness; Holiday Park; Near water
The Residence offers a wide range of activities and adapted equipment.
An outdoor swimming pool, heated from mid-April to mid-September, with a sun deck and unheated paddling pool.
Bike rental and half-court area.
A relaxation area with sauna, jacuzzi and two treatment rooms.
Concerts, festivals and markets punctuate the days and evenings by the sea.
Preferential rates on a wide selection of supervised leisure activities.
In Loire-Atlantique, at the south of Guérande and near La Baule, Le Pouliguen is a famous seaside resort of Pays de la Loire, highly valued due to its beaches, fishing port and marina.
- Explore the exceptional landscapes of salt marshes of Guérande, by horse-drawn carriage or on foot, only 8km away from the residence.
- On the peninsula of Croizic, children and adults will have a lovely time at the Ocearium, an aquarium allowing you to discover more than 4,000 species including sharks, penguins, or even turtles.
- 1h away from the residence, is located Nantes and its castle of the dukes of Brittany with its history museum at the heart of the medieval area of the city.
- In rowing boat or by horse-drawn carriage, visit the Natural Regional Park of Brière.
Premium services included
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Household linen (bath mat and tea towel)
- Cleaning kit
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen area and dishes)
- Reception services with lending service
Loan of portable PlayStation
- Beds made on arrival
- Basic WiFi (access for up to 3 devices offering web search, checking emails and use of search engines)
Wi-Fi in the apartments
Premium services à la carte
Cleaning during your holiday