data load ...
Holiday Park; Near water
Be sure to hike or cycle through De Alde Feanen National Park, an area with a varied landscape of lakes, peat bogs, reed beds and swamp forests. In addition, the recreational center offers a diverse range of facilities for your enjoyment.
The children’s paradise has a monkey cage and big bouncy cushion and is open from April to late October.
You have the opportunity to go sailing. <strong> rent </ strong>. Can’t sail? In the summer you can take sailing lessons! You can also take a ride in a real Frisian “skûtsje” or rent a canoe and explore the area.
The youngest guests will not be bored, thanks to the indoor play area. The indoor pool at Recreation Park Bergumermeer is open from 1 April to late October. There is a pool for toddlers, preschoolers and an adult pool with slide. You will be issued a card for the pool one time, upon arrival. If a card is lost, you must pay for a new card. Damaged cards can be exchanged.
Visit the historic city of Leeuwarden with its numerous monuments, museums and shops or take a day trip to one of the Wadden Islands.
- Duinen Zathe theme park in Appelscha
- Aqua Zoo in Leeuwarden
- Day trip to one of the Wadden Islands
- Fries Museum in Leeuwarden
- The famous village of Bartlehiem
- Historic De Hopp mill in Sumar
- Jopie Huisman Museum in Workum
- Johanna Hoeve cheesemaker in Ryptsjerk
- Clog factory and museum in Noordbergum
- De Alde Faenen Nature Park
- Public Observatory in Bergum
- The Flaerstins Winery in Gytsjerk
- Seal sanctuary in Pieterburen www.zeehondencreche.nl