data load ...
Holiday Park; Among nature
Lichtenvoorde in itself is an interesting town, here you can look into why King Willem-Alexander has the title of "Lord of Lichtenvoorde", and where the 10 000-kg boulder in the middle of the market comes from. Besides diving into the local history and enjoying the coziness of the place can be combined with hiking, while shopping is equally interesting. On the 2nd of September the annual dahlia parade is a very colorful event.
The surrounding area is immersed in a natural beauty. Streams meander through the countryside and farms are reminiscent witnesses of earlier times. There is a gently rolling landscape with varied forests, meadows and fields. On your adventure-path, you can also visit the surrounding traditional villages or one of the amusement parks in the area.
Other attractions in the area are also:
- The indoor and outdoor park of "Mega Fun" in Lievelde
- The petting zoo and botanical garden Freriks in Winterswijk
- The fire service and storm disaster museum in Borculo
- The donkey stable "Edel Ingen" in Zelhem
- The "Bahia water and sauna world," in Bocholt
- The model railroading "Panorama" in Aalten
- Walibi World
- The amusement park "Jan Klaassen Land" in Braamt
Real estate reedb 0528 V 8.25.d / time:0.0584 / size: 59929 / 188.8.131.52.mobil