data load ...
On Prinsenmeer there are a lot of top-notch amenities. See:
- The subtropical swimming paradise with all the possibilities for a wonderful day of water fun, including a swimming pool, a toddler and wading pool, a toddler slide, two great water slides, a hot whirlpool and Turkish bath, bars and terraces and much more.
- A bathing area, including a 10 ha pond, a sandy beach, beach volleyball opportunities, two spectacular super water slides and a family slide, pedal boats, surfing, playground and a pirate ship. Fishing is prohibited.
- The indoor playground enchants the children with climbing and hiking, crawling and sneaking. It is a great outcome especially when the weather is not so good. Mom and dad or grandma and grandpa can enjoy a drink in the indoor plaza in the meantime.
- The park has lots of cozy catering facilities. On the cozy Princenhof Plaza you will find cafés, bars, a buffet restaurant, a snack counter and ice cream. And besides that there is playing and dancing opportunities for everyone, there are bowling alleys that can be adjusted during the so-called "children's bowling” time, so that the ball always stays on track and does not disappear. Also if you just don't feel like cooking, or you just want to unwind with a drink: Welcome to the plaza!
- The park is bursting with activities in which both young and old can participate. Not only are there all kinds of sports facilities, but also fairs, shows and game evenings, bike tours and treasure hunts. Everything will be organized. During the national school holidays, the range of activities is even more varied. There are live shows in which even the most shy of the kids manage to completely unwind. The entertainment team will make sure of that.
Idea for a day trip for the entire family:
The indoor Free Market Kelchterhoef Houthalen is a true bargain paradise for everyone. While parents snoop around the many stalls and shops, children can have fun in the beautiful animation space and in the free indoor playground. There is catering service and there are live performances by Belgian and Dutch artists. The Free Market is open every Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 to 18:00.