data load ...
There is nothing you can't experience in this park!
- In both good weather or bad weather you can have fun with the entire family at the subtropical swimming paradise. There is a nice warm pool with a great slide, a toddler and wading pool, a children's playground, water sprayers and much more. In the beautiful wellness area, you can totally relax in the sauna, the hot whirlpool or check out the quick-tanner. The water park is open only on weekends, during the off season.
- Then there are the delightful outdoor pools that provide a lot of water fun for all ages on hot summer days. In the main pool there is a great water slide! There is a separate toddler and children's pool and a large sunbathing area. The outdoor pool is closed starting with September 1st! The indoor pool is only open on weekends during the off-season!
- You are always welcome for a snack, a drink, fries or ice cream in the restaurant and snack bar. There is also a supermarket here.
- Everything is perfectly set up for both young and old to enjoy themselves. For example, during the school holidays: there are show and game evenings, covered wagon tours, treasure hunts, and of course a range of sports activities. There are also live shows that have even the most shy of the kids completely unwind. The entertainment team will make sure of that. The animation team at the park will only entertain the kids during the national holiday periods!
Tip for day trips with the entire family:
- The indoor Free Market Kelchterhoef Houthalen is a true bargain paradise for everyone. While parents snoop around the many stalls and shops, children can have fun in the beautiful animation space and on the free indoor playground. There are catering services and there are live performances by Belgian and Dutch artists to be enjoyed here as well. The Free Market is open every Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 to 18:00.