data load ...
There is a lot going on in the surrounding area of the park:
- You can visit the free subtropical swimming paradise of the Hengelhoef holiday park. It is just 44 km from the park.
- The outdoor pool of the city of Heide is an entertainment and socializing place. There is a separate pool with a fun play area for children. There is a lovely sunbathing area where you can enjoy a tan in the sun. The pool is up to 130 cm deep and the toddler and paddling pool is 30 cm deep. Finally, there is also a recreational sauna.
- In the indoor playground you can experience fun adventures in the free indoor play palace. Children love to go: climbing and clambering, sliding, jumping and boxing.
It's a real thrill to “race” on the go-kart track with its challenging corners, a bridge and even a tunnel.
- From the terrace of the café you have a view of the pool. Not only that you can enjoy a drink, but also a snack once a day if you do not want to cook. If you are here in the evening you will find that they organize numerous fun activities and shows.
- Everything is set up for the enjoyment of both young and old. For exaple during the school holidays: show and game evenings, covered wagon tours, treasure hunts, and of course a range of sports activities. There are also live shows where even the most shy of the kids can unwind. The entertainment team will make sure of this. The animation team at the park will entertain the kids only during the national holiday periods!
Tip for day excursions for the entire family:
- The indoor Free Market Kelchterhoef Houthalen is a true bargain paradise for everyone. While parents snoop around the many stalls and shops, children can have fun in the beautiful animation space and the free indoor playground. There is a catering service and there are live performances by Belgian and Dutch artists here too. The Free Market is open every Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 to 18:00.