data load ...
- No matter what the weather is like, you can always swim under the sunroof in the park's swimming pool. A sunroof! When it comes to water fun, there are facilities for both young and old: a heated indoor pool, a toddler and children's pool with a sunroof, several water sprayers, a toddler slide, a tanner, a Turkish bath and recreation sauna, a whirlpool, and a sunbathing area. Lovely, isn't it?
- Atmosphere, this is what this park is about. In the middle of the forest there is a pleasant café and a restaurant with a terrace. Tasty fries and satay, drinks, or even an ice cream from the ice corner... what more could you wish for? There is also a supermarket here.
- The park is bursting with activities in which both young and old can participate. Not only are there all kinds of sports facilities, but also fairs, shows and game evenings, bike tours and treasure hunts. Everything is well organized. During the national school holidays, the range of activities here is practically the best. There are also live shows in which even the most shy of the kids will completely unwind. The entertainment team will make sure of that.
Tips for trips:
The National Park De Hoge Veluwe, where history, nature and art come together. From the park you can explore this beautiful area by bike or on foot. In the park there are:
- The visitors center De Hoge Veluwe
- The St. Hubertus Hunting Lodge with a carp pond
- The Kröller-Müller museum with famous art works
- Museonder, for taking a look underground
Also worth seeing are:
- The Airborne Museum in Oosterbeek
- The Cannenburch Castle in Vaassen
- The Veluwetransferium Posbank
- The Het Loo Palace in Apeldoorn.
Very famous amusement and theme parks:
- The Burgers' Zoo, the Dutch Open Air Museum in Arnhem
- The Apenheul and Julianatoren in Apeldoorn
- The Museumpark Orientalis in Heilig Landstichting
- The Warner Brothers Movie World in Bottrop-Kirchhellen (D).
You can enjoy shopping in: Arnhem, Nijmegen, Apeldoorn and 'CentrO (Europe's largest indoor shopping center) in Oberhausen (D).