data load ...
Here is a small selection of entertainment opportunities at the park:
- During your stay you can visit the subtropical swimming paradise in the Berckt holiday park for free. It is just 31 km away from this park.
- The outdoor pools at the Elfenmeer are spectacular. There are fantastic slides. Adrenaline lovers, adventurers and water lovers will feel right at home here. For the little ones there is a heated infant and toddler pool and a children's slide. And for relaxing or playing around there is a sunbathing area.
- On the bathing beach of the Elfenmeer holiday park you can build sand castles, launch boats and splash around. You can enjoy floating on the lake with the free paddle boats.
Numerous large and welcoming hospitality venues will make your stay here a most enjoyable one. You can relax on the panoramic terrace overlooking the pond, in the restaurant, café, check out the nightclub, bowling alleys, snack bar and the ice cream corner, the supermarket. Please note that during low season, it may happen that the catering facilities are closed, or that they have limited working hours.
- Fishing enthusiasts can also relax along the waterfront.
- The park is bursting with activities in which both young and old can participate. Not only are there all kinds of sports facilities, but also fairs, shows and game evenings, bike tours and treasure hunts. Everything is very well organized. During the national school holidays, the range of activities is the best. There are also live shows in which even the most shy of the kids will be able to completely unwind. The entertainment team will make sure of that.
Tips for day trips with the entire family:
- The indoor Free Market Kelchterhoef Houthalen is a true bargain paradise for everyone. While parents snoop around the many stalls and shops, children can have fun in the beautiful animation space and on the free indoor playground. There are catering services and there are live performances by Belgian and Dutch artists here too. The Free Market is open every Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 to 18:00.