data load ...
Holiday Park; Near water
There are quite a number of things to do at the park:
- The indoor tropical swimming pool is lovely in any weather. There is a super long 40-meter water slide, a separate children's pool for toddlers and preschoolers, with a special pirate ship. During school holidays, various activities are organized. Adults can relax in a recreational sauna, whirlpool or Turkish bath. In good weather you can make use of the lawn. The access to the pool will be free for you!
- Riviera Beach has its own one kilometer-long sandy beach on the edge of the Veluwe Lake. It lies on both sides of the marina. The beach slopes gradually and is therefore also very suitable for toddlers. There is a special shallow water area and a separate swimming area for them.
- At the beach is a beach pavilion where you can get food, snacks, ice cream or a drink, and there are also sanitary facilities. At the pavilion kids can play on the beach, on the playground or on the air trampoline. Meanwhile, you can enjoy a drink and sit on the terrace with a magnificent view of the Lake Veluwe. Also you can rent pedal boats and motor boats.
- In the indoor playground there is a challenging climbing wall for children up to 12 years old. They can also climb up and crawl around into a monkey cage, wiggle across a rope bridge or fire cannon-balls. And you can expect even more. There is a great play corner for the little ones.
- The beautiful plaza resembles a fishing village in the 18th century. You can enjoy a coffee, lunch or meal at the large snack counter or at the à la carte restaurant, in the old Dutch style. You will find numerous other attractions here, such as a stage for shows, bowling alleys, casinos, an entertainment hall with billiards, and so on. For your grocery shopping there is a large supermarket at the park, with a wide range of products, with its own fresh bread department.
- The cozy and modern marina is part of the Riviera Beach holiday park and it is a unique place, centrally located on the Veluwe Lake. There are 300 berths, 100 mooring places. For catamarans there is a special catamaran field. Several features make the marina even more complete: a diesel, gasoline, bilgen- and a wastewater pump, and of course a modern toilet facility. The depth of the water in the harbor is of 2 meters. The port and the facilities can be used by guests of the park, harbor guests with a seasonal place and passers-by. As for fish, the Veluwe is rather a sophisticated place. You can fish from one of the piers, but it is also much fun to fish from a boat on the lake.
- The park is bursting with activities that involve both young and old. Not only are there all kinds of sports facilities, but also fairs, shows and game evenings, bike tours and treasure hunts. Everything will be very well organized. During the national school holidays, the range of activities is the best. There are also live shows which even the most shy of the children have enthusiastically joined. The entertainment team will take care of that.
In the surrounding area of the park, there is are also activities for everyone:
- Sights such as: FlevOnice (with an ice rink, 3 km skating distance among nature, ice karting), the Batavia Yard and the Outlet Shopping Center of Batavia Town, the Nieuw Land museum, the A. Vogel gardens, and the Sauna and Beauty Resort “The Zwaluwhoeve”.
- For nature seekers there are also a few tips: the Veluwe Nature Park Lelystad, and the Oostvaardersplassen nature reserve.
- Amusement parks in the Flevoland region are: Walibi Holland in Biddinghuizen and the Dolfinarium in Harderwijk.
- Great shopping can be enjoyed in Dronten, Lelystad, Elburg, Harderwijk and the Outlet Shopping Center in the Batavia city.