data load ...
There is plenty to do in and around this wonderful holiday park. Some of the numerous possibilities:
- In Terneuzen you will find the Aquadome Scheldorado, just a few minutes away by car. During all opening days there is a great entertainment program in this swimming paradise. A lot of fun for both young and old! Of course there are numerous different water attractions as well: a wave pool, a heated outdoor pool, a baby pool, and much more. There is a swimmers' bar, hamburger restaurant and a child-friendly indoor playground. All at affordable prices! Regular admission is € 10 - per person, but the guests of Marina Beach have free access.
- At the park there is a recreational lake with a defined area for swimming, fishing, or boating, surfing. The limited access water “Braakman Kreek” at the park is about 135 hectares in surface. Ideal for beginners and advanced sailors. Motor boats are available for rent.
- Food and drinks are included. You can address one of the catering facilities, from a fish stall to a restaurant for the entire family. Inside or outside on the terrace, you can enjoy a drink or a snack, and the spectacular views of the pond.
- The 18-hole indoor golf course suited for the entire family, is unique in the Netherlands. Mini-golf and golf are perfectly mixed here, and there is also real green areas. This attraction is free for guests of the park!
- The park is bursting with activities that are just perfect for both young and old. Not only are there all kinds of sports facilities, but also fairs, shows and game evenings, bike tours and treasure hunts. Everything will be very well organized. During the national school holidays, the range of activities is actually the best. There are also live shows in which even the most timid of children will enthusiastically participate. The entertainment team will make sure of that.
- The marina has a total of more than 190 berths for boats up to 8 meters long (ashore and jetties). You can sail from the port directly on the Braakman Creek. It is a lot of fun to discover the creek by motorboat: in just a few minutes you get to the beautiful bird island, where you can spot herons, or look for the best fishing spots. In the marina you will find a slipway and a private harbor office. There you can go for boat rental, rental of surfing equipment and sailing equipment and sailing and surfing lessons.
Zeeland Flanders is very attractive and it hosts:
- A separate park of 10 ha with Highland cattle and a bird island, a breeding place for different heron species. This nature reserve is located on the same peninsula as the Marina Beach.
- Many contrasts. Visit the traditional villages and towns with all their shops. Enjoy the coast of the sea and the beach. In July and August a large number of resorts host evening markets and fairs. And for those who love to eat: in the cafés, restaurants and beach pavilions there are some really tasty dishes on the menu.
- Nature, such as the Drowned Land of Saefthinge, the Zwin and the nature area of Braakman. It is simply lovely to walk here or even cycle.
- The beautiful cities of Antwerp, Bruges, Ghent and Knokke are very appealing for pleasant day trips. They are not too far away from the park. In the nearby Breskens you can walk on the beach or go to Cadzand and search for fossil shark teeth. The seashore is just 25km from the park.