data load ...
Hengelhoef has a variety of activities:
- In the subtropical swimming paradise, you can well spend all your energy. To name a few specific attractions: a wave pool, infant and toddler pools, a white water river, several water slides, a hanging bridge, and outdoor swimming possibilities. You can also you relax on the terrace of the beach bar, in the relax rooms, sauna, steam room and whirlpool.
- Here you can enjoy a beach holiday, you have all the ingredients necessary: a beautiful lawn, a pond in which you can not swim but you can play around, playing facilities, a pirate ship, beach volleyball, football, volleyball and basketball court. There are rooms, showers and toilets suitable for disabled people as well.
- The free indoor playground is perfect for having fun in any day of the year, in both rainy or sunny days. There are fun and exciting playing facilities, climbing, crawling, or hang gliding. During the holiday period the park is open from 11:00 am to 20:00 pm. Outside the school holidays it is open from Monday to Friday from 11:00 to 16:00 hours. On Saturday and Sunday it is open from 11:00 am to 18:00 pm. Admission is € 3 - per child per day. Villa Victor is only suitable for children up to 12 years old.
- In the covered plaza of the park there is always something fun going on. There are terraces, a restaurant-tavern, a cozy bar, a snack bar, an entertainment center and a supermarket. During the vacation time there are a variety of shows, live music, (children's) disco and bingo nights.
- There are several fish ponds for real anglers. The 20 hectares of fish ponds are like an eldorado. Please note that fishing season is not open until March 1st. Fishing is not allowed before March 1st.
- The park is bursting with activities entertaining both young and old. Not only are there all kinds of sports facilities, but also fairs, shows and game evenings, bike tours and treasure hunts. Everything will be well organized. During the national school holidays, the range of activities is really the best. There are also live shows which are enthusiastically joined by even the most timid of children. The entertainment team will make sure of that.
Tips for trips:
- The indoor Free Market Kelchterhoef Houthalen is a true bargain paradise for everyone. While parents snoop around the many stalls and shops, children can have fun in the beautiful animation space and free indoor playground. There are catering services and there are live performances by Belgian and Dutch artists here too. The Free Market is open every Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 to 18:00.