data load ...
Holiday Park; On an island
Fuerteventura, the second largest island in the Canaries and classified World Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO. It is renowned for its pleasant climate all year round, with sunshine 10 months of the year.
- The Fuerteventura Origo Mare holiday village is located in the North, between El Cotillo and Corralejo.
- The most beautiful beaches in the Canaries can be found in Fuerteventura.
- Close to Las Dunas de Corralejo National Park.
Leisure activities nearby Fuerteventura
A paradise for water sports lovers and adventure sports , Fuerteventura is one of the stages of the PWA windsurfing world championship
Nearby activities (fee applies):
- Excursions to the Lobos Islands, Lanzarote, around the island, sailing, the dolphin visit, Oasis Park (zoo)
- Water sports: windsurfing, surfing, kite surfing, paddle surfing, diving, snorkelling, flyboard, jet skiing, fishing
- Other activities: horse riding, quad biking, 4x4, buggy, Harley Davidson, mountain bike, trekking
Shops in Fuerteventura
A wide selection of shops can be found in the Fuerteventura Origo Mare Village Club, catering for all your needs: mini-market with bakery, doctor's practice, beauty centre, cycle hire, and a boutique.
Activities in you Holiday Village
The holiday village of Fuerteventura Origo Mare was designed to suit all ages. During your stay, you will have a choice of more than 40 different free or à la carte activities and entertainments, both on site and nearby. Nature lovers will enjoy Fuerteventura, certified World Biosphere Reserve, and its National Parks.
- A free, 5 000 m² waterpark with several swimming pools, including a wave pool.
- Tennis, padel, cycling, mini-golf and pétanque on site...
- Free kids clubs (3 to 12 year olds) throughout the season, and kids and teen clubs (3 to 17 year olds) at Easter and in July/August, subject to availability.
- DJ and Secret Agent courses for children at Easter and during the summer.
- Windsurf, kitesurf and surfing, as well as horse-riding, mountain biking, 4x4 vehicles, trekking...
- The spectacular Las Dunas de Corralejo National Park, Lobos Island...
Beds made on arrival
Housekeeping on departure
Welcome for people with reduced mobility
WiFi at reception
A la carte services (payable)