data load ...
Holiday Park; On an island
A natural environment, 150 km of golden beaches and sunshine for ten months of the year.A holiday village that's totally dedicated to leisure and clubs for young children and teens aged 3 to 17, free of charge.The Craterpark, a 5,000 m² area including 1,000 m² of water parks with a wave pool and water slides.
Sports and activities
Fuerteventura Origo Mare is a holiday village designed for everyone to enjoy. Choose from more than 40 free or a la carte activities and entertainments, both on-site and in the surrounding area, during your stay. Nature lovers will enjoy Fuerteventura - a Biosphere Reserve with plenty of nature parks.
- 5000 m² area including 1000 m² of water areas with several pools, including a wave pool.
- Tennis, paddle tennis, cycling, mini golf and pétanque on site.
- Free Children's clubs (for 3-12 year olds) all season and free teen clubs (3-17 year olds) in Easter and July-August (subject to availability).
- Le SpOt - the place for teenagers.
DJ lessons and secret agent courses for children during Easter and summer.
- Windsurfing, kitesurfing and surfing play a starring role here, along with horse-riding, mountain biking, 4x4, trekking, and more.
- The spectacular Dunas de Corralejo national park, Lobos Island and more.
- Daytime and evening activities: fitness, aquagym, tournaments, archery, walks, Zumba, shows, games, sports tournaments, disco evenings, regional culture evenings, show cooking, etc.