data load ...
At the beach; Holiday Park
Staying at Roquebrune-Cap Martin on the Côte d'Azur, with its exceptional levels of sunshine, gives you the chance to enjoy a wealth of leisure activities both in winter and summer, for a holiday or a weekend.
- The heated swimming pool on the roof of the Julia Augusta residence.
- The seafront for walks and watersports.
- Paragliding at Mont-Gro - launch yourself from a height of 700 metres.
- The old village of Roquebrune and its labyrinth of winding streets.
- The events and festivals of Cannes, Nice and Menton.
Perched at an altitude of 300 metres, Roquebrune-Cap-Martin is a picturesque Medieval village facing the Mediterranean. It is close to the Italian border, as well as Monaco, which is 8 kilometres away, and Menton which is just 2 kilometres away. Protected from the northern winds, it enjoys a particularly mild climate.
- Near the internationally renown cities of Cannes and Monaco.
- 7 kilometres of beaches with amenities and the beauty of a headland adorned with luxury villas.
- Cap Martin, a protected haven of Mediterranean vegetation.
Shops in Roquebrune Cap Martin
Town centre is a 7 minute walk. Carnolès station in the area serves neighbouring towns: Menton, Monaco, etc.
Premium services included
Beds made on arrival
Housekeeping on departure
Premium services à la carte
WiFi Internet in the apartments
WiFi at reception
Cleaning during your holiday
Real estate reedb 0522 V 8.25.d / time:0.0518 / size: 66105 / 22.214.171.124.mobil