data load ...
Holiday Park; On an island; Near water
Staying at Les Tamarins premium residence gives you the chance to enjoy all the sporting, fun and musical activities that Sainte-Anne has to offer. The daytime and evening entertainments programme offers something to suit all the family.
- 2 beaches with amenities, 2 swimming pools with a children's pool.
- Free kids and teen clubs for 6 to 17 year olds (during school holidays) Free kids club for 3 to 5 years olds all year round.
- Creole atmosphere with zouk and biguine lessons with a local band.
- Scuba discovery courses in the swimming pool, diving courses (available for a supplement).
- Spa with treatments and massages (available for a supplement), herbal tea selection and fitness suite.
Nicknamed Butterfly Island due to its shape, Guadeloupe is split between Grande-Terre with its lagoons and white sandy beaches, and the rockier Basse-Terre, where you will find the Soufrière volcano.
- Les Tamarins is located just 2 kilometres from Sainte-Anne on Grande-Terre, 21 kilometres from Pointe-à-Pitre.
- The Guadeloupe archipelago comprises the undeveloped islands of Les Saintes and Marie-Galante.
- Guadeloupe is home to 4 nature reserves.
Leisure activities nearby Guadeloupe - Sainte-Anne
Quad biking (animated tours, accompanied rides, night rides possible).
Golf International de Saint-François approx. 6 km away, (18-holes, 6,000 m, par 17), designed by Robert Trent Jones. Tel. 05 90 88 41 87
Water sports: Scuba diving at the Cousteau Reserve at Bouillante (Basse-Terre)
At St François: choice of advanced windsurfing lessons and equipment hire (catamaran, windsurfing board, surfboard, etc.)
Treks: 300 km of marked trails on the island of Guadeloupe, 10 picnic spots and several nature reserves extending over almost 17,300 ha of tropical forest. Parfum d'aventure activities at Saint-François, approx. 6 km away. Guided walks in the Grands Fonds
At Saint-François: courses, lessons in light aircraft, tourist flights, parachuting, ULM (flights and mini pilot lessons), helicipter flights.
- Its costumes, testimony to a cross-breeding of societies and cultures
- Its tales, ancestral traditions fostering superstitious beliefs (The "Healer")
- Its music and dance with Caribbean, African and European influences (Biguine, Zouk, etc.)
- The colours and scents of its markets
- Madras fabric, Creole dolls, local jewellery, magic products, etc.
- Its "lolos", small local traditional grocery stores
Delights of the Table:
Local dishes such as Bebele, Colombo, Lambis and Calalous come together in a subtle harmony of Caribbean, African, European and Hindu influences.
Shops in Guadeloupe - Sainte-Anne
Mini-market* with newsagent, food section, essential items and beach items. Beachwear boutique* and souvenirs in the hall. * Independent from Pierre & Vacances. All amenities and shops located in Sainte-Anne (7 km) and Saint-Francois (6 km).
Guadeloupe is the perfect family holiday destination for those who love sunny, tropical beaches. Enjoy relaxing and playing in the sand under the palm trees, and swimming in the clear blue water. Guadeloupe is made up of two islands which combine a cosmopolitan French vibe with chilled out beach life.
We have one holiday residence for self-catering apartments in Guadeloupe. Sainte Anne is a holiday village divided into two districts: one pure relaxation, and the other for socialising.
Premium services included
Beds made on arrival
Housekeeping on departure
Premium services à la carte (payable)
Individual safe available at reception
WiFi Internet in the apartments