data load ...
Exclusive; Winter sports; In the mountains
The resort of Flaine offers many ski and non-ski activities on the Grand massif ski area:
- Snowshoeing and dog sledding.
- Skiing, snowboarding, free ride, ice driving and ice-quad, the resort of Flaine promise holidays that are devoted 100% to snowsports.
- Après-ski activities: climbing wall, ice rink, bowling, billiards.
- Deep Nature Spa well-being area and heated indoor swimming pool within the apartment residence.
- Contemporary art and culture: impressive works of art by Dubuffet, Picasso and Vasarely, as well as a library, audiovisual room, guided tours.
Set at an altitude of 1,750 metres in the Haute-Savoie region, the resort of Flaine enjoys a magnificent panorama over the Alps:
- A resort at the heart of the Grand Massif with perfect snow conditions.
- Just a few kilometres from the resort of Les Carroz d'Arâches.
Leisure activities nearby Flaine
- Face-to-face with nature:
Discover a mountain environment where the serenity and beauty of the setting unite to recharge the visitor's batteries. Enjoy simple timeless pleasures... in Flaine and the surrounding area.
- Heritage and tradition:
Flaine lives and breathes art and culture: a 500-seat auditorium is the venue for numerous concerts, a Cultural Centre (trilingual library, audiovisual room, free guided tours of the resort), prestigious monumental works of art from PICASSO, VASARELY and DUBUFFET.
- Discovery and thrills: ice driving school, night time snowshoe walks with a Savoy dinner in a mountain chalet, helicopter flight and hang gliding, husky rides, hang gliding, paragliding, snowmobiling, ice quad and ice carting
- Après-ski: artificial climbing wall in the Flaine-Forêt auditorium, natural ice rink on the forum (every day from December to March depending on weather conditions), Top Form Centre (2 Finnish saunas, weights room, cardio training, physiotherapy and massages), bowling, billiards.
- Throughout the season: Themed weeks: Girl Session, Mad by me, Bon appétit, Poker
- In December: 1st round of the Ice Driving World Cup
- In January: Husky competition
- In January: Poker tournament week
- In February: Free Ride race
- In March: Montée des Grandes Platières (skiing)
- In March: Fly and Ski Challenge
Shops in Flaine
Full range of amenities and shops in the centre of Flaine: cinema, bars, restaurants, nightclub, bakery, supermarkets, grocer, dry cleaners, post office, shops selling clothes and sports equipment, pharmacy, bank and more.
The Grand Massif
For your family holidays, choose a holiday in the ski resorts of the Grand Massif in Haute-Savoie. The Grand Massif links up 5 resorts: Les Carroz d'Arâches, Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval, Morillon, Samoëns and Flaine. The resorts offer a range of sports and leisure activities including skiing for all levels. If you select a holiday or weekend rental in the Pierre et Vacances residence in Flaine, you can enjoy activities which are a little bit different, such as ice quad, snowmobile or hang gliding.
Premium services included
Welcome for people with reduced mobility
WiFi at reception
- bed linen
- bathroom linen
- household linen (bath mat and dish towel)
- cleaning kit
- cleaning at the end of stay
- Beds made on arrival
- Basic Wifi Bed linen
Premium services à la carte
WiFi Internet in the apartments
Cleaning during your holiday