data load ...
Winter sports; In the mountains
-<strong>La Plagne</strong> is a lively and dynamic resort, offering a host of sporting and leisure activities for all the family:
- Snow shoeing
- Sledge dogs
- Cross-country skiing
- Quad bike
- Snow scooter
- Keep-fit centre at Belle-Plagne
- Skating rink and outdoor, heated swimming pool at Plagne Bellecôte
- Treatment and spa
- Snow plough driving
- Climbing the ice tower
- Snowpark at Belle Plagne.
- Halfpipe at Plagne Bellecôte
- Boardercross at Belle Plagne
- Sledging area
- Olympic bob sleigh run at la Roche (9km)
- Cinema at Plagne Bellecôte and at Plagne Centre
- Vanoise national park
- Heritage of Aime : The Basilica of Saint Martin, the Borrione museum and the tower of the Sires de Montmayeur
- Heritage of Champagny en Vanoise : the valley of Champagny le Haut,a protected natural site, visit of anient villages and the church of Saint Sigismond
- Heritage of Longefoy : the restored water mill, church and communal bread oven
- Heritage of Plagne Montalbert : the village of Longefoy with its Superga chapel, the water mill with its paddle wheel, the 17th century bread oven
- Discovery of the fruit farm (tasting of Beaufort cheese)
Paradiski is a skiers’ paradise, offering the gentlest to the steepest and most extreme ski slopes. Discover 425 km of slopes, in the midst of the Vanoise national park.A dream skiing area, linking together La Plagne, Les Arcs and Peisey-Vallandry, adding up to an immense skiing area, astonishing in its diversity, offering a wide range of villages, with their different special atmospheres. So you can easily pass from a snowpark to the glaciers or from the forest to fields of fresh snow: each to his own.
70% of the skiing area is at an altitude of over 2000 m, thus guaranteeing an exceptional snow covering. Paradiski attains the highest of summits in the quality of its services: the Vanoise Express, the biggest cable car in the world, allows you to pass from one valley to another in just a few minutes, the ski lifts are the last word in comfort and modernity.
The skiing area is also a paradise for cross country skiing addicts, thanks to its 153 km of circuits through woods and across plains, with superb views of the Mont Blanc and the Beaufortain.
At Belle-Plagne, there is room for freestyle skiing, in a vast snowpark, made up of two zones, one of which, the " Petit Park", has been designed for beginners, while the " Gros Park" welcomes experienced riders, allowing them to discover the different units, such as rails, tables, S, wave Fun Box, big air bag, half pipe, a professional half pipe as well as a boardercross... You will also be able to see films of your own jumps and invite others to view your performance, via your mobile and the social networks!!
<strong>La Plagne skiing area</strong>
- Minimum altitude : 1250 m
- Maximum altitude : 3250 m
- 126 slopes over 225 km
- 9 green
- 66 blue
- 32 red
- 19 black
- 80 ski lifts, including cable cars, funitel, telecabins, chairlifts with detachable seats, chairlifts with fixed seats, ski tows
- 1 snowpark, 3 boardercross, 1 half pipe
- 80km of cross country skiing tracks within the whole group of resorts at La Plagne.
<strong>Paradiski skiing area </strong>
- 236 slopes over 425 km
- 11 green
- 129 blue
- 65 red
- 37 black
- 50 ski tows, 67 chairlifts, 11 telecabins, 3 cable cars, 1 funiculair railway
- 2 snowparks, 3 boardercross, 2 boardergliss, 1 half pipe