data load ...
Winter sports; In the mountains
Les Menuires, in the heart of the Savoie region, is part of the famous Three Valleys. In the summer, the Belleville valley offers many different sporting, family and cultural activities.
The Belleville valley comprises 22 hamlets, offering guided visits in the summer, during which you will discover their beauty and unique history, as well as tasting local products, allowing you to enjoy a privileged moment with friends or family.
- Large sports center (swimming pool, with different activities, fitness room, multisports etc.
- Paragliding, microlighting
- Fitness center (sauna, hammam, Californian baths, sunbeds...)
- Discos, cinema, bars and daily entertainment at the tourist office and sports club.
- Summer sledging
- Baroque trails: guided tours of the religious buildings, each week in the villages of the Belleville Valley (22 hamlets)
- Museum of Saint Martin (history of a high valley of the Savoie region in the 20th century)
- Visit of the ancient village of Saint Martin
- Guided tour of the Sanctuary of Notre Dame de la Vie and of the church of Saint-Martin de Belleville
- Visits of village farms
- Burdin windmill
73440 Les Menuires
e.mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Internet : www.lesmenuires.com
The skiing area of the Menuires valley groups together the slopes of Les Menuires and of Saint Martin de Belleville ski resorts in the Savoie region So it offers 160 km of skiing, both gentle and steeper slopes, in an exceptional setting, with superb views over the valley. For lovers of great, open spaces, the skiing area of Les Menuires is part of the biggest skiing area in the world : the 3 Valleys. 600 km of ski slopes, linking the skiing areas of Courchevel, La Tania, Méribel, Brides les Bains, Saint Martin de Belleville, Les Menuires and Val Thorens. Amazing! It enjoys an excellent quality of snow, due to the high altitude of the skiing area as well as the most modern equipment for producing artificial snow. New features in the 2010 / 2011 season : new magic carpet ski lift in the Reberty 1850 quarter ; new blue slope for beginners, in the Bruyères quarter ; new fun zone “ La Becca” : the BK Park (moguls, rails, boardercross…).
Les Menuires Saint Martin de Belleville skiing area (Les Menuires valley)
- Minimum altitude: 1450 m
- Maximum altitude : 2850 m
- 86 slopes over 160 km
- 12 green
- 42 blue
- 24 red
- 8 black
410 snow guns
- 34 ski lifts
- 1 snowpark : the BK Park
- 2 special beginners’ areas
- 1 big air bag (inflatable protective cushion)
Olympic slalom run, many different circuits for off-piste and Nordic skiing.
28 km of marked-out tracks for cross-country skiing, free of charge. Nordic skiing area, linked to Saint
Martin de Belleville
Snow-shoe outings (accompanied by a guide, every day, except Saturdays), dog sleigh and snow-scooter
Cable car rides (accessible to pedestrians)
Sledging runs, "Roc’n Bob" (4 km in length, 22 sharp bends, 450 m change in altitude) and "Speed Mountain" (sledging on a rail, 1 km in length)
"Roc’n Bike" mountain bike on the snow.
Footpaths (30 km)
Resort linked to Saint Martin de Belleville, Val Thorens, La Tania, Courchevel, Méribel, Brides les Bains and Orelle :
skiing area of the 3 Valleys: 600 km of ski-slopes and 175 ski lifts. Communal pass : "3 Vallées".