data load ...
In the mountains; Among nature; Near water
At the heart of the Oisans region, at an altitude of 1650m, the 2 Alpes, and the two villages which are at its origin, Venosc and Mont de Lans, combine all the ingredients necessary for a successful holiday. To enhance your pleasure, a colourful stay is ensured, from the green of the golf course to the white of a glacier and from the blue of a landscape to the emerald green of a mountain torrent: more than a hundred summer activities are offered, for the pleasure of young and old alike: sunshine, open spaces, leisure activities, festivities...
-Summer skiing (please bring passport photo for ski pass)
-Adventure park, beach-volley, football, horse-riding, 9-hole golf course , summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, Paint-ball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike trial, tennis, archery, mountain-bike (bike rides and downhill tracks), trampoline, inflatable structures, paragliding..
- Municipal swimming pool, canoeing, atificial lake of the Petit Plan...
- Library, cinema...
- Sports' centre, L’Acqua Center with : sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, body building..
- Keep fit club, Le Village
- Hikes in the surrounding area
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- The cave of ice (at an altitude of 3400 m on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- The Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits with its chamois at Venosc
Tourist Office - email@example.com
Minimum altitude 1250m - Maximum Altitude 3600m - 2350m in difference in level
225 km of marked trails.
89 slopes (10 black, 18 red, 42 blue, 19 green), 5 free
47 lifts (1 funicular, 1 lift tilted, 1 cable car, 4 gondolas, 19 chairlifts, 20 ski lifts, 1 ski rope)
Station equipped with snow cannons (225) and 23 slopes with artifical snow.
Possibility of cross-country skiing, ski slopes of La Molière, Petit Alpe, plus 1 track in the village of Venosc accessible from the resort (take the cable car, about € 6 two way trip). Card for free circulation.
Snowpark: This area of 24 hectares, on the trail of La Toura (2600 m) includes a boardercross (12 banked turns and jumps), a half pipe, jumps modules and a carving space. It is animated by a professional, and regularly hosts contests, sport events and tests, making it a top ski resort.