data load ...
Welcome to Lombardy. Lake Garda, a magnificent, sunny mountain lake, is the biggest lake in Northern Italy. The water is extraordinarily clear and of a beautiful, azure-blue colour. The ancient villages on the lake-side are typical of the area. With their narrow streets and charming terraces, they constitute an additional attraction for many tourists.
The friendliness of the inhabitants and the lovely places make it an ideal spot for a superb holiday. A mild, sunny climate is guaranteed.
The resort's attractions:
- Narrow streets and charming terraces in the old town of Colombare di Sirmione.
- A mild and sunny climate.
Places to visit:
- Desenzano : its 4th century, Roman villa, its medieval château and the "Civico Archeologico" museum.
- Sirmione (10 km) : the Catullo caves (Roman archaeological zone).
- Brescia (30 km) : town renowned for its very ancient metallurgical traditions. Don't miss the visit of the Roman rotunda, il duomo, its temple and its amphitheatre, which make up the most important archaeological remains in Lombardy.
- Verona (40 km) : its Roman arena, il castellovecchio (château)and the museum of "Civico d’Arte".
- « Gardaland » (20 km to Castelnuovo del Garda) : the biggest theme park in Italy and also one of the best in Europe. It will be a source of delight to young and old alike. Open from April to September.
- The« Parco Natura Viva » nature park (30 km between Pastrengo and Bussolengo): it counts many species of flora and fauna, threatened with extinction. Open from March to October.
Real estate reedb 0528 V 8.25.d / time:0.0289 / size: 41966 / 188.8.131.52.mobil