data load ...
Romantic; Among nature; Near water
The region around Narvik HomeParc Heelderpeel provides ample opportunity to discover unique and beautiful places. Just seven places worth visiting:
- Roermond which not only offers great shopping, but also a variety of historic buildings that are more than worth the effort to see and be seen.
- In the town of Weert, the Saint Martin's church, the former Nijenborg Castle and municipal museum "the Tiendschuur" are worth seeing.
- Every picture you make in the "white town" of Thorn is a hit. The historical core of this town at the Meuse consists of picturesque whitewashed houses, a Gothic abbey church and a museum.
- The restored fortress of Stevensweert, known as "an island in the Meuse," breathes the atmosphere of the past thanks to ancient monuments.
- Just across the Belgian border is the village of Maaseik whose historic center is known as an open-air museum.
- Who does not know the famous cities of Maastricht and Aachen in Germany, both good for a whole day exploring: historical, cultural, gastronomic and shopping.
Golfers can choose from no less than four golf courses in the immediate vicinity.
Children need playgrounds where they can enjoy themselves. Those are close enough.
- In Roermond is Kitskensberg with over 80 playing devices for children under 12 years.
- The Adventure Valedeludo is a playground where kids can play and enjoy the sand, water and fire. Building huts and dams in the play river.
- In Playground "Little Switzerland" in Tegelen there are many self-developed devices, the longest tube slide in Europe and the highest swing in the Netherlands.
- In the playground and children's farm "Pee Wee" in Posterholt you can play all year round in a clean, spacious and safe environment. There is Europe's largest air-trampoline, 42-meter long, and even a children's farm.
- And then the indoor playground "All Kids" in Kessenich. Children can play under the watchful eyes of their parents on a cozy terrace.
In the surroundings you have a choice of four theme parks.
- The theme "Magic Land" in Sevenum is open every day of the year each year thanks to the unique combination of indoor and outdoor attractions. Inside there is a great offer, like a real roller coaster, a carousel and the Magic House. In the outdoor area is including the "Troy", the tallest wooden roller coaster in the Benelux.
- In Kinderstad Heerlen you spin in the carousel, experience tension in the whitewater stream, or get lost in the maze.
- The "Continium Discovery Center" in Kerkrade is a center where you can see the significance of science and technology for you personal life. You can do tests, experiments or prowling in the discovery garden.
- The "Kinderdrome" Helden is an indoor and outdoor play area for children from 1 to 12 years. You've got plenty of fun in the climbing cage of three floors high with sling ropes, an air cushion, a toboggan run, and much more.