data load ...
Holiday Park; Winter sports
In winter, Andorra is one of the most popular places in the Pyrenees for quality skiing that everyone can enjoy.
Aside from the skiing, there is a wide selection of leisure activities available: hiking, cycling, basketball, roller blade hockey, rugby, handball, judo, swimming and more.
Also worth a visit in the Principality:
- Canillo (7 km): Motorcycle Museum, Ice Palace.
- Ordino (22 km): Miniatures Museum, Areny Plandolit House Museum, Postal Museum.
- Sant Julià de Loria (27 km): Tobacco Museum, Naturlàndia (winter sport park).
- Encamp (12 km): National Automobile Museum, Casa de la Vall, Sant Esteve church, La Margineda bridge, Castle and church of Sant Vicenç d'Enclar.
- Escaldes (18 km away): Romanesque Art Museum, Matrioskas Museum (Russian doll Museum), and more.
Andorra, with 65 peaks at an altitude of over 2,500 metres, is the perfect place to enjoy the Pyrenees mountains and snow:
- The Principality of Andorra, situated between Spain and France, is nature at its best. The natural landscape is stunning, with its peaks and narrow valleys, abundant snow and the ever-present sun, a gift from the Mediterranean.
- After a great day of skiing, warm up with some fun and lively night-life. The Principality is packed with places to enjoy a great night out.
- Canillo is the largest of the Principality's seven ""parroquias"" (in English: parish). A modern tourist destination that offers both quality and relaxation. Canillo's valleys are ideal places to enjoy action-packed holidays in a protected and stunning natural landscape.
- The Grandvalira ski area and its 210 km of slopes can be reached from Soldeu.
- The P&V Andorra Peretol residence is in Bordes d'Envalira, in the Peretol area, 2.5 km from Soldeu, one of the hamlets in the commune of Canillo.
Leisure activities nearby Andorra
Andorra is one of the most popular places in the Pyrenees for quality skiing that everyone can enjoy. Aside from the skiing, there is a wide selection of leisure activities available: hiking, cycling, basketball, roller blade hockey, rugby, handball, judo, swimming and more.
Also worth a visit in the Principality:
Canillo (7 km away):
Ice Palace: sports and leisure activities complex. You'll find a bar, restaurant, café, cinema, theatre and shop.
Ordino (22 km away):
Miniatures Museum (Nikolaï Siadristy museum): museum for the most famous sculptor of micro-miniatures.
Areny Plandolit House Museum: house and museum of one of Andorra's most important families (seventeenth century).
Postal Museum: museum dedicated to the history of the postal service in Andorra.
Sant Julià de Loria (27 km):
Tobacco Museum: housed in a former tobacco factory.
Naturlàndia: park where you can practice cross country skiing (15 km of slopes) and try out the Tobotronc (5.3 km mountain slide) as well as snowshoes, archery, snowmobile and more.
Tel.: +376 741 444 - www.naturlandia.ad
Encamp (12 km away):
National Automobile Museum: vehicles from 1885 to 1970.
Andorre-la-Vieille (19 km away):
Casa de la Vall: a sixteenth century house and former parliament - Europe's smallest.
Sant Esteve church and its Romanesque eleventh century bell tower.
Margineda bridge: Romanesque bridge spanning the Valira river.
Castle and church of Sant Vicenç d'Enclar: fortified medieval complex built between the seventh and eighth centuries.
Escaldes (18 km away):
Museum of Romanesque Art Models: containing 30 miniatures of Romanesque churches from the Principality.
Matrioskas Museum: museum with 200 Russian dolls.
Shops in Andorra
Andorra has a huge choice of shopping centres and brand-name shops all year round.
Distance to nearest shops: Soldeu, 2.5 km away (mini-market, bars, restaurants, skiing shop) or Canillo (7 km away).
Public transport Andorra
- Montmantell (Tel: +376 807 000 - www.andorrabus.com); connections from Lérida (Spain) and l'Hospitalet (France).
- Novatel (Tel: +376 803 789 - www.andorrabybus.com): connections departing from Girona and Barcelona (Spain) and Toulouse (France).
- Alsa (Tel: +34 902 42 22 42 - www.alsa.es); connections departing from Lérida and Barcelona.
- Nadal coaches (Tel: +376 805 151 - www.andorradirectbus.es): connections departing from Barcelona (airport and Barcelona Sants station).
Please note: the closest bus stops for these routes are 20 km from the residence.
If you're looking for a change of scenery and winter sports, then the Principality of Andorra and the Grandvalira ski area, the largest in the Pyrenees, are the perfect place to spend your holiday.
Sky-high peaks, guaranteed snow and a special French, Spanish and Catalan atmosphere are what makes a holiday in the Grandvalira ski area so special.
A holiday rental in the Grandvalira ski area has everything you need for a fantastic winter sports holiday. The largest ski area in Andorra and the Pyrenees is ideal for fans of the latest winter sports, as well as for novice and experienced skiers.
There are 210 km of marked descents across 118 slopes, from green to black, and the Grandvalira ski area also has a network of high-quality ski lifts to help you avoid the queues.
A resort that is directly connected to the Grandvalira ski area by a gondola that is between 400 m and 2.5 km away, depending on your residence.
Freestyle fans will love their holiday in Andorra. Newcomers to this sport can learn the jumps and tricks on one of the dedicated ski areas at Grandvalira's freestyle school.
You can ski day and night in the Grandvalira ski area. The Peretol snow park is open until 9 pm.
To make your family holiday in an apartment rental in Andorra even more enjoyable, make use of the nurseries that take children aged 2 to 4 years (12 months in Grau Roig) or the snow kindergartens for children aged 3 to 5 years. This way both adults and children can enjoy their own special winter snow break.
Andorra in the summer is a haven for fans of the open air. The mountains offer leisure activities for all ages that are the perfect way to keep in shape.
Essential@Home - bed linen
- bathroom linen
- household linen (bath mat and dish towel)
- cleaning kit
- cleaning at the end of stay
A la carte services
WiFi Internet in the apartments
Cleaning during your holiday