data load ...
At the beach
Le Pradet is a charming little sea-side resort in the Var, on the French Riviera. You will be enchanted by the many and varied landscapes to be found at Le Pradet : both sandy and pebble beaches, wild, natural creeks, pine forests, vineyards, fishing ports and pleasure marinas… This is a sea-side resort ideally situated for setting off to explore the French Riviera, the hinterland of the Var region and the area around Cassis.
Le Pradet offers a multitude of different activities for a dynamic holiday in the Var :
- Water sports : sailing, wind surfing, kayak, the coastal path, under-water diving
- Hiking, cycling and mountain bike
- Skate Park, multi-activity sports’ ground
- Well-being area
- Cinema, at Carqueiranne (6 km)
- Casino at Hyères (10 km)
Le Pradet is an ideal holiday destination for exploring the Var and the French Riviera :
- At Le Pradet : The Oursinières port, the coastal path, the small fortress of the Gavaresse, the Courbebaisse gardens and wood, the Cravero Park, the Jean-François Jube discovery trail, the Cravero Galery, the fountain in Famencq square, the church of Saint Raymond, the Mining museum at Cap Garonne, the Colle Noire fortress
- Hyères les Palmiers, Carqueiranne, La Londe les Maures, Pierrefeu, Le Lavandou
- Cassis, Bandol, La Ciotat, Six Fours, la Seyne sur Mer
Tourist Office: Tel. 04 94 21 71 69