data load ...
In the mountains
Val d’Isère is above all an authentic village, with its old stone buildings, its traces of the past and its true mountain-dwellers. It offers a particularly warm and lively atmosphere, due perhaps to its Savoyard spirit.
It is an important centre for all different sports, which here mix harmoniously with cultural activities and relaxation.
- Microlight, paragliding, hiking, mountaineering...
- Heated swimming pool
- Acrobatics - Circus - in the Manchet valley
- Dancing (dance school)
- White water sports - Arc Aventure at Bourg Saint Maurice.
- Horse-riding- Pony Club, riding school. Beginners, advanced, outings: The Manchet and paths in the surrounding area
- Fencing - Fencing school. Beginners, advanced
- Football - football school for age 6 to 9 , from 10 to 14 ans and from 15 to 18: Beginners, advanced, The Manchet valley
- Adventure course - Val d'Isère, Rogoney forest.
- Fun Park - different sports (skate board, roller skating, BMX...) : The Manchet valley
- Golf course / Mini-golf - Practice from age 7 ans: The Manchet valley Mini gol : Parc des Sports, centre of the resort
- Keep fit: The Manchet valley and centre of the resort
- Hip hop
- Archery and shooting: The Manchet valley
- Tennis - court rental, lessons and courses: The Manchet valley and centre of the resort
- Trial and mountain bike, lessons and courses. Bike park: circuits for beginners and advanced mountain-bikers; fun initiation area.
- Fitness and relaxation centre
- Mountain passes of Iseran and the Petit Saint Bernard
- The Vanoise national park
- The Chemins du Baroque and Pierres Fortes de Savoie
Immeuble Le Thovex
73150 Val d'Isère