data load ...
At the beach
The village of Belgodère is situated at the heart of the Balagne region, between l’Ile Rousse and Saint Florent, near Calvi.
It is situated on a rocky outcrop, overlooking the sea. The main feature of Belgodère is the marvellous Lozari beach, but also its Tour Carrée, its chateau and the discovery of a whole unforgettable region.
It is an authentic and peaceful little village, with its shady little square, its church, chateau and typical houses. An ideal destination for a holiday in Corsica.
- Hiking in the mountains
- Water sports
- Golf course
- Horse-riding outings (8 km)
- Visits of the region in 4-wheel drive
Canyoning at about 30 km
Go-ape course and via ferrata in the Asco valley
- The Ile Rousse (7km), Calvi (32 km), the ancient villages of the Balagne region
- The Cap Corse, Bastia, Saint Florent (40 km)
- Ajaccio, Porto, the calanques of Piana
- Patrimonio vineyards
- Golfcourse at Parasu (5 km)
- Corte, the valley of Niolo, the gorges of la Restonica
- The valleys of Asco and la Castagniccia
FORMALITIES : Valid identity card or passport (even for babies), to be presented at port or airport
Calvi airport (approx. 30 km) and Bastia airport (approx. 70 km).
Port of Ile Rousse (approx. 7 km), Port of Calvi (approx. 30 km) and Port of Bastia (approx. 70 km)