*** in Ile Rousse max. 6 Persons
|Firma Bungalow.Net BV|
NL 8011 Zwolle
Theresidence Les Villas de Bel Godère is situated in a 4-hectare garden of dense Mediterranean vegetation, in the Balagne region, between Ile Rousse (a 15-minute drive) and St Florent, 5 min from the Réginu golf course and just 800 m from the beach (with road to cross). It is close to the village ofBelgodère. Thisholiday rental in Corsica consists of little houses, grouped together in clusters of 2 to 6.
The village of Belgodère is situated at the heart of the Balagne region, between l’Ile Rousse and Saint Florent, near Calvi.
It is situated on a rocky outcrop, overlooking the sea. The main feature of Belgodère is the marvellous Lozari beach, but also its Tour Carrée, its chateau and the discovery of a whole unforgettable region.
It is an authentic and peaceful little village, with its shady little square, its church, chateau and typical houses. An ideal destination for a holiday in Corsica.
- Hiking in the mountains
- Water sports
- Golf course
- Horse-riding outings (8 km)
- Visits of the region in 4-wheel drive
Canyoning at about 30 km
Go-ape course and via ferrata in the Asco valley
- The Ile Rousse (7km), Calvi (32 km), the ancient villages of the Balagne region
- The Cap Corse, Bastia, Saint Florent (40 km)
- Ajaccio, Porto, the calanques of Piana
- Patrimonio vineyards
- Golfcourse at Parasu (5 km)
- Corte, the valley of Niolo, the gorges of la Restonica
- The valleys of Asco and la Castagniccia
FORMALITIES : Valid identity card or passport (even for babies), to be presented at port or airport
Calvi airport (approx. 30 km) and Bastia airport (approx. 70 km).
Port of Ile Rousse (approx. 7 km), Port of Calvi (approx. 30 km) and Port of Bastia (approx. 70 km)
Surface area: 42
The residence is fenced in and equipped with an automatic gate with code.
The little houses are grouped together in clusters of 2 to 6.
The apartments, mostly duplex, from the 2-roomed apartment for 4 persons to the 3-roomed mezzanine apartment for 6/8 persons are air-conditioned and equipped with kitchenette (vitroceramic hotplate, microwave/grill, dishwasher), bathroom or shower with toilet.
Four 2-roomed apartments for 4 pers and four 3-roomed apartments for 4/6 pers are equipped for persons of reduced mobility (Italian-style shower, with toilet in the same room, for 2-roomed apartments; bathroom with Italian-style shower plus bath and separate toilet for 3-roomed apartments)
Outdoor swimming pool open from mid-May to the end of September (heated until mid-June and from mid-September), mini-golf, multi-activity sports' ground, petanque, children's playground, laundry (with charge), free Free WiFi at reception, and free outdoor car park (1 parking spot per apartment)
Outdoor swimming pool, open from mid-May to the end of September (weather permitting)
- Petanque area, multi-activity sports' ground
- Children's playground
FREE in July and August:
- Activities during the day (aqua gym, sporting championships)
- Children's activity club for ages 4 to 11 (from 02/07 to 27/08/11 - 5 half-days per week)
- Adosphère : activities for teenagers for ages 12 to 15
- Deposit: (credit card not accepted) and tourist tax to be paid on the premises. The deposit is to be given back on the day of departure, after inventory.
- Pets not allowed
- CB accepted from 15 €
- Formalities: Identity card or valid passport (including for babies) during a passage by port or airport
- End of stay cleaning not included to be paid on the spot: 30 to 60 € / apartment
- Bed linen not provided, available for rent.
Optional services: Bed linen (to be reserved) - TV rental - End of stay cleaning on request
From 9h30 am to 12.30 pm and from 6.00 to 8.00 pm,
Wednesday from 9h30 am to 12.30 pm and from 5.00 to 7.00 pm
Saturday from 9h30 am to 12.30 pm and from 2.30 to 7.30 pm
- Apartment rental
- Entrance to the swimming pool
- Free outdoor car park(1 parking spot per apartment)
- Activities in July and August
- WiFi at reception
Please note all extra services are subject to change without prior notice. All information provided is intended to be informative and general in nature. We shall not be liable if such changes occur.