data load ...
At the beach
Salou, 300km from the French border, is one of the most sought-after seaside resorts on the Costa Dorada. Its kilometres of fine sandy beaches, its little creeks with clear blue water, its lively activities and its proximity to one of the biggest theme parks in Europe, PORT AVENTURA, all make this an ideal holiday destination.
- Windsurfing: beginners' courses
- Sailing club: 5-day course, 3 hours per day
- Horse-riding club: per hour or course for beginners
- Fee-paying tennis
- Under-water diving
- Open air concert from June to September at la Pineda
- "Port Aventura" theme park ( special prices)
- Aquapolis" water activity park
- The Roman town of Tarragona
- Delta del Ebro: Spanish equivalent to the Camargue
- Port Aventura theme park, at about 100m