data load ...
Trogues is a little village of the Indre et Loire region, situated next to the Vienne river. It is ideally situated for discovering the famous and wonderful Châteaux de la Loire, as well as the remarkable sites of the Touraine, the Chinonais region and the Loire-Anjou-Touraine regional nature park… a wonderful opportunity to discover the heritage, gastronomy and art of living of this region.
Attractions of the resort
- Cycle rides, mountain bike
- Fishing in a 1,5 hectare lake
Places to visit:
- Historical residences and cave-dwellers' homes
- The Châteaux de la Loire
- The medieval city of Loche
- Poitiers and the Futuroscope (at 45min)
- Chinon, city of art and history
- Candes Saint-Martin, one of the prettiest villages in France
- Azay le Rideau
- Near by: hikes, cycle tours