data load ...
At the beach
Vendays Montalivet situated between the sea, salt-marshes and the forest, is a little town inAquitaine 80 km from Bordeaux, at the heart of the Medoc region.
A very special site, on the Atlantic Silver coast, which enjoys a particularly pleasant climate, in a magnificent setting: 12 km of sandy beaches, huge forests which are for hiking or bike rides, marshlands housing a remarkable variety of flora and fauna.Vendays Montalivet is also a lively and sporty sea-side resort, for afamily holiday beside theAtlantic Ocean.
During yourholiday in Vendays Montalivet, you can enjoy many different sporting and leisure activities:
- Water sports: sand yachting, surfing, body board, jet ski, boat hire
- Cycling (bicycle tracks)
- Adventure course, paintball
- Quad, go-kart
- Petanque, fishing
Set off to explore theAtlantic coast, from your base atVendays Montalivet:
- At Vendays Montalivet: the biggest market in Europe
- Vineyards of the Medoc region
- The lake of Hourtin (30km)
- The Dune of Pyla
- The Gironde estuary
- The Cordouan light-house (the oldest in europe)
- The Arcachon Basin