data load ...
At the beach
<strong>Vendays Montalivet</strong> situated between the sea, salt-marshes and the forest, is a little town in <strong>Aquitaine</strong> 80 km from Bordeaux, at the heart of the Medoc region.
A very special site, on the Atlantic Silver coast, which enjoys a particularly pleasant climate, in a magnificent setting: 12 km of sandy beaches, huge forests which are for hiking or bike rides, marshlands housing a remarkable variety of flora and fauna. <strong>Vendays Montalivet</strong> is also a lively and sporty sea-side resort, for a <strong>family holiday</strong> beside the <strong>Atlantic Ocean</strong>.
During your <strong>holiday in Vendays Montalivet</strong>, you can enjoy many different sporting and leisure activities:
- Water sports: sand yachting, surfing, body board, jet ski, boat hire
- Cycling (bicycle tracks)
- Adventure course, paintball
- Quad, go-kart
- Petanque, fishing
Set off to explore the <strong>Atlantic coast</strong>, from your base at <strong>Vendays Montalivet</strong>:
- At Vendays Montalivet: the biggest market in Europe
- Vineyards of the Medoc region
- The lake of Hourtin (30km)
- The Dune of Pyla
- The Gironde estuary
- The Cordouan light-house (the oldest in europe)
- The Arcachon Basin