data load ...
At the beach
Cabourg is a well-known seaside resort on theNormandy coast, an elegant town, highly embellished with flowers and with an immense stretch of fine sandy beach. The huge beach runs parallel to the promenade Marcel Proust, studded all along with its colourful beach huts.
At the same time as preserving all its belle époque charm, it offers an astonishingly wide range of sports and leisure activities, and a lively atmosphere all the year round.
Its hinterland, the Pays d'Auge is made up of rolling hills and hedged farmland.
To the west, along the coast road, Cabourg joins up with the commune of "Le Home", with its golf course.
Cabourg is a dynamic town of theCalvados region, offering a host of different activities for yourholiday in Normandy:
- Water sports : sand yacht, kite surf, wind surf, canoeing
- Horse racing
- Golf: Cabourg, Cabourg Le Home, Houlgate
20% discount on the green fees for Cabourg Le Home golf course for Odalys holidaymakers staying at the Residence Green Panorama
- Horse-riding (tracks at Caen, Deauville and Cabourg)
- Multisports' area : skateboard, roller skates, basket ball, hand ball
Resort with Family facilities (Label Famille plus Mer)
During yourholiday in Cabourgon the Flowered Coast, discover all the beauty ofNormandy both its coast and its countryside:
- At Cabourg: the casino, the racecourse, the beach with its famous Marcel Proust promenade, the villas of the Belle Epoque
- The seaside resorts of the Flowered Coast: Deauville, Trouville, Honfleur, Houlgate
- Etretat and its cliffs
- The Marcel Proust walk
- Caen : The Peace Memorial, the abbeys: Abbaye aux Hommes and Abbaye aux Dames
- The landing beaches
- The "Pays d’Auge": Stud farms and regional Normanesque chateaux, typical villages of Normandy
- the landing beaches
- Caen: The Peace Memorial, the abbeys: Abbaye aux Hommes and Abbaye aux Dames, the pleasure marina
Jardin de l’Hôtel de Ville - 14390 Cabourg