data load ...
Holiday Park; Among nature
The resort of Baden, in the Morbihan Gulf, boasts a moderate climate all the year round, favoring a varied and luxuriant vegetation: pine trees, oaks, chestnuts, cypresses, mimosas, African palm trees. The town emerges from the Gulf of Morbihan, a true inland sea, dotted with islands, this magical location, where sea, land and sky blend together to form changing, uncanny landscapes. This is a paradise for hikers, whether on foot, by bike or even by kayak: flora, fauna and bird life (nature reserves) are to be explored.
Close to your holiday rental at Baden, a host of activities are available to you:
- Sailing, water sports, diving
- Hiking, mountain-bike
- Skateboard area
- 5 golf courses: Baden, Saint Laurent, Ploemeur, Queven and Sauzon (Belle Ile).
As it is exceptionally well-situated, geographically, Baden is an ideal base from which to discover Brittany, the Morbihan Gulf, its islands and its coastline:
To see at Baden and in the surrounding area:
- At Baden : the Venetian wall, Port Blanc, the islands of Renaud, Grand Vézy, Petit Vézy , Sept Iles, the museum "des passions et des ailes".
- Vannes, a fortified town
- the Morbihan Gulf (its island: île aux Moines, île d’Arz)
- Belle Ile,
- Ria d’Etel
- La Trinité sur Mer
- Auray and the port of Saint Goustan
- The Quiberon peninsula and its rugged coastline,
- Ile de Groix
- Port Louis
Tourist Office: Vannes Golfe du Morbihan - Quai Tabarly - 56039 Vannes cedex