*** in Rivedoux Plage max. 8 Persons
Holiday Rentals for rent
per week from 527.00EUR
New Aquitaine, France
Available according to agreement
|Firma Bungalow.Net BV|
NL 8011 Zwolle
The 'La Redoute' campsite, backing onto fortifications, situated at the entrance to the island of Ré, is just 500 metres from the shops of the town-centre, with direct access to the 2 beaches of the coastline. The camping is connected to Le Platin campsite, which is located right across the road.
Many little footpaths are available, close to your holiday rental, for exploring the island's charms on foot or by bike.
At your disposal in our Residential Leisure Park La Redoute and on Le Platin campsite, located right across the road:
- Heated swimming pool of 250 m², with paddling pool (open from mid-May onwards according weather conditions).
- Children's playgrounds with inflatable structures located on Le Platin campsite.
- Ping-pong tables (loan of rackets with deposit).
- Free WiFi point (1 hour per week) on the campsite in July and August. In low season only fee-paying Wifi is available on Le Platin campsite.
- About 400m away is to be found a Carrefour Express open from 8.00 am to 9.00 pm in July/ August.
- Bar available in July and August on Le Platin campsite.
- Barbecue hire (gas or electrical), also possiblity of bringing your own.
- Access to the infrastructures of Le Platin campsite.
The <strong>Island of Ré</strong>, this peaceful little haven and jewel of the <strong>Atlantic coast</strong> is situated opposite La Rochelle, in the <strong>Charente Maritime</strong> region, with its mild and sunny climate.
A reputed peninsula, offering many different landscapes : marshlands, dunes, fine sandy beaches, forests etc., not to mention the 10 charming little villages scattered over the island, with their ports, narrow little streets with flowers, and white houses with coloured shutters. A little corner of paradise to be enjoyed by the whole family, discovering villages, beaches and pine forests on foot or by bike.
The <strong>Island of Ré</strong> offers an attractive coast line, with a wide range of water sports, as well as beautiful natural sites for cycling and walking.
Activities available near by:
- Water sports : regattas, wind-surfing, sailing, kayak, surf, kite surf
- Bathing on the beaches of the l’île de Ré
- Boat trips, hiking on footpaths, cycling on the many cycle tracks, horse-drawn carriage rides
- Daily market
An exceptional natural setting, combined with an impressive historical heritage, making for a host of sites to visit in the region:
- La Rochelle and its aquarium (12km)
- Typical villages and charming harbours
- Ecology-museum of the salt-water marshes
- Island of Aix, Fort Boyard (cruises between the islands)
- The Chauvreau lighthouse
- The Défend marshes
- The fortifications of St Martin de Ré
- Cycle paths (more than 90 km)
- Water activities and Fitness area at Saint Martin de Ré
- La Flotte with its medieval market and pedestrian streets
- Bird reserve at Portes en Ré
Tourist Office - 3 Rue du Père Ignace 17410 Saint-Martin-de-Ré
Surface area: 32
The mobile-homes for 6/8 persons, known as "Fishermen's cabins" are all equipped with a kitchen corner (electric coffee maker, microwave and fridge/ freezer), with three bedrooms and a living-room.
Mobile-home for 6/8 persons (approx. 32 m²):
Living-room with a couch for 2 persons
Kitchen corner (Electric coffee-maker, micro wave, fridge/ freezer)
Bedroom with a double bed
2 bedrooms, each with 2 single beds
Covered terrace with garden furniture
- Deposit and tourist tax to be paid on the spot.
The deposit will be given back to you on the day of departure, after inventory, or sent by post. The accommodation should be left perfectly clean. Otherwise a statutory sum will be kept from the deposit.
- Pets admitted: only 1 pet per mobile-home, up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo required (dangerous dogs are forbidden). Dogs are to be kept on a lead within the residence.
At Le Platin campsite (opposite) - July/August from Monday to Friday (except the weekend):
Children's club for ages 6/12 years: manual activities, games, championships.
Activities for adults and teenagers: bicycle outings, sporting championships on the beach, hiking.
Evening activities: dances, musical evenings, games, shows.
Please note all extra services are subject to change without prior notice. All information provided is intended to be informative and general in nature. We shall not be liable if such changes occur.