* in Aix en Provence max. 2 Persons
Holiday Rentals for rent
per week from 36,734.63RUB (499.00 EUR)
Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France
Available according to agreement
|Firma Bungalow.Net BV|
NL 8011 Zwolle
Just a stone's throw from the Mirabeau circuit, the aparthotel is very close to the center of Aix en Provence, in a very comfortable and quiet environment. Stroll through the narrow streets of the city, enjoy discovering the terraces of cafes and step out on the many fountains, for which the city is famous and which has the origin of its name, all a stone's throw away from your apartment.
<strong>Aix en Provence</strong> , this city of water and art, is a beautiful city in <strong>Provence and</strong> offers an exceptional architectural heritage, embellished with many fountains. During your <strong>stay in Aix en Provence</strong> , you will be enchanted by the Cours Mirabeau, with its famous Rotonde fountain, its chapels, churches, the Saint Sauveur cathedral, its private mansions ... <strong>Aix en Provence</strong> , as well as a cultural city, with are many museums, is also a lively and dynamic student city. During your <strong>holiday in Aix</strong> you can admire the region of Provence, the Luberon, the city of Marseille, the beaches of the Mediterranean, the French Riviera, the Camargue ... not to mention the beautiful famous mountain Sainte Victoire by Cézanne .
<strong>Aix en Provence</strong> has a range of cultural, sports and leisure activities at your disposal for a dynamic <strong>holiday</strong> in <strong>Provence</strong> :
- Swimming pools
- Golf courses
- Bowling, cinemas, casino, discos, theaters
- Horse riding
- Cycling, mountain biking
- Adventure course
- Recreation park, educational farm visits, planetarium
- Indoor football
<strong>Aix en Provence</strong> , in the <strong>Pays d'Aix</strong> offers many wonderful sites to visit during your <strong>holiday</strong> :
- In Aix en Provence: the Cours Mirabeau, the "Place de la Rotonde" fountain and square, the Saint Sauveur cathedral, the bell tower, the square of the Palais de Justice, the Agard passage, chapels, churches, castles, 40 fountains , the grain fair, private mansions, the birthplace and home of Cézanne, the square "Place d'Albertas", the Granet museum, the workshop of Cézanne, the Vazarely Fondation, the museum of the old town Aix, the Vendôme pavilion
- The mountain Sainte Victoire
- Marseille, its beaches and calanques
- The Camargue
- The French Riviera
- The Luberon
Tourist Office - 2 place du Général de Gaulle - BP160 - 13605 Aix en Provence Cedex 1
Surface area: 22
The apartments, fully renovated in 2013, from the studio apartment for 2 people to the 2-room apartment for 4 people, are all equipped with a well-equipped kitchen corner (ceramic hobs, fridge, microwave and dishwasher (only in the 2-room apartments ) and a bathroom.All apartments are air-conditioned and are equipped with a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box, a telephone and free WiFi.
Studio 2 people (about 22 m²)
Living room with 2 single beds or 1 double bed
Kitchen area with ceramic hob, fridge, microwave, extractor hood
Bathroom (heated towel rail) with WC
Reception open 24 hours a day, bicycle rental, iron and hair dryer, amenities package.
Free loan of iron, ironing board and hairdryer.
Paying fax and photocopying service.
Maid service available.
Breakfast, hot and cold drinks (at extra cost)
The Alto Gusto restaurant, located on the ground floor, offers you a wide range of Italian specialties, including pizzas, to eat on the premises or to take away.
- Deposit (2 separate payments: apartment cleaning) and tourist tax on arrival at the property. The down payment is sent to you on the day of departure, after inventory or by mail. The accommodation must be left perfectly clean. Otherwise a legal amount of the down payment is saved
24 hours a day
- Apartment rental
- WiFi TV (with Canal)
- Bicycle loan
Please note that all additional services are subject to change without notice. All information provided is intended to be informative and general in nature. We are not liable if such changes occur.