data load ...
At the beach; Among nature
Plouescat, a village in the Haut Léon region, on the northern coast of Finistère, in Brittany, is a seaside resort, reputed for its 15km of coastline, where sheltered rocky creeks, fine sandy beaches, dunes and charming little fishing ports alternate with one another. As well as the numerous leisure activities offered at the resort,you will also discover a rich heritage, with the megalithic remains, a varied historic and religious heritage and the remarkable natural sites.
Plouescat is a dynamic seaside resort offering a great variety of sport and leisure activities:
- Water sports: sailing, sand yacht, wind surf, sea kayak, kite surf, fishing, diving
- Bike rides, hiking, mountain bike
- Cinema, casino.
Discover Brittany and the Finistère region:
- At Plouescat : the megalithic remains (dolmens, menhirs), the dunes, the religious heritage (chapels, Calvary, the church), the Kerzéan valley with its superb green landscapes, the market place, manor houses, the honey manufacture, the fishing port, Kernic bay etc.
- The islands of Ouessant, Molène, Sein, Batz
- Brest, with its roadstead and the "Océanopolis" (aquarium and leisure park)
- Roscoff and its Aquarium
- The Château de Kerjean
5 rue des Halles - BP 27