data load ...
At the beach
70 km from the French border, Estartit is a pleasant tourist spot on the coast. It has a superb, long sandy beach, ideal, and particularly safe for children, beautiful rocky creeks, magnificent islands, a charming little marina and verdant hinterland.
Estartit, at the heart of the Costa Brava, has now become one of the most sought-after resorts on the coast, thanks to its rocky creeks and to the Medes islands.
It is also a perfect base for exploring Catalunia, from Cadaqués to Barcelona.
- Golf courses at 8 km
- Crazy golf
- Riding school
- Sailing club
- Bike hire
- Water sports, under-water diving, snorkelling
- Dali museum at Figueras (40km)
- Cadaques (50km) A charming little fishing port, which has long attracted artists.
- Cruise (island-tour in a glass-bottom boat) and underwater diving around the Medes islands : the archipelago is a preserved area, with an exceptional variety of marine flora and fauna
- Barcelona, Girona
- Pals: charming, ancient medieval city
- Peratallada : superb medieval village, with a few restaurants renowned for their traditional Catalan cooking.