data load ...
In the mountains
Les Menuires, in the heart of the Savoie region, is part of the famous Three Valleys. In the summer, the Belleville valley offers many different sporting, family and cultural activities.
The Belleville valley comprises 22 hamlets, offering guided visits in the summer, during which you will discover their beauty and unique history, as well as tasting local products, allowing you to enjoy a privileged moment with friends or family.
- Large sports centre (swimming pool, with different activities, fitness room, multisports etc.
- Paragliding, microlighting
- Fitness centre (sauna, hammam, Californian baths, sunbeds...)
- Discos, cinema, bars and daily entertainment at the tourist office and sports club.
- Summer sledging
- Baroque trails: guided tours of the religious buildings, each week in the villages of the Belleville Valley (22 hamlets)
- Museum of Saint Martin (history of a high valley of the Savoie region in the 20th century)
- Visit of the ancient village of Saint Martin
- Guided tour of the Sanctuary of Notre Dame de la Vie and of the church of Saint-Martin de Belleville
- Visits of village farms
- Burdin windmill
73440 Les Menuires
e.mail : email@example.com
Internet : www.lesmenuires.com