data load ...
Holiday Park; On an island
Stintino is a little village situated in the north of Sardinia. It benefits from the most beautiful beach on the island: La Pelosa, which is reputed for its turquoise waters and its fine, white sand.
This is a magnificent little corner of paradise, not to be outshone by the most beautiful beaches in the Pacifiic!
Stintino is an ancient fishing village, which has preserved all its charm of former times. It is pleasant to stroll in the shady little narrow streets or along the quaysides of its ports, where fishing boats or pleasure boats are moored.Stintino is the wild and unspoiled side of Sardinia, whether the granite coast-line, shaped by the wind, or in the wide open spaces of its hinterland. In the summer,Stintino is a dynamic town, offering numerous shows, activities and events for the delight of all the family.
Stintino is a sea-side resort, offering activities for all the family during yourholiday in Sardinia:
- Water sports: sailing, wind-surfing
- Under-water diving
Set off to explore Sardinia from the base of yourholiday rental in Stintino:
- At Stintino : the old port, the new port, the magnificent beach of La Pelosa
- Castelsardo : little medieval village - Porto Torres and its architectural heritage
- The sea-side resort of Santa Teresa di Gallura
- Alghero and its historical centre