*** in Vrsar max. 5 Persons
|Firma Bungalow.Net BV|
NL 8011 Zwolle
The Belvédère Residence is situated 500m from Vrsar town centre, in Croatia, just 100 m from a small beach.
Attractions of the residence
- Large swimming pool, with equipment (deck chairs, lounging chairs and parasols available) and paddling pool for children. Open from the beginning of May to mid-September.
Istrie offers a typically Mediterranean countryside and climate, featuring rugged mountains inland, dropping straight down into the Adriatic. The rugged, mountainous nature of the land gives rise to hundreds of islands dotted all along the coast line of Croatia. Istrie offers a rich cultural and historical heritage, unspoilt beaches, clear, blue sea and picturesque little towns.
Vrsar is a tourist spot in the west of the Istrie region situated 9 Km south of Porec, traditionally the port that exported the stone of the Istrie region that grew up in in Roman times and became a small medieval town
The Lim canal (nature park) is to be found 3 Km to the north. Vrsar also represents an archipelago made up of 18 uninhabited islands, which abound in Mediterranean plants (boat trips available to visit the islands).
The resort's attractions: mini golf, diving, canoeing, kayaks, beach volley.
Places to visit:
- Rovinj (fortified town)
- Brijuni islands’ nature park
Surface area: 55-57
All the apartments, housing between 2 and 5 people, are fitted with a kitchenette with microwave and coffee maker, bathroom or shower, toilet and a balcony or loggia.
All the apartments are air-conditioned and have a safe, a hair-drier in the bathroom and a telephone and satellite television.
3-roomed apartment for 4/5 persons (between 55 to 57 m²):
Living room with equipped kitchen (electric hotplate with 4 burners)
2 double bedrooms
Individual sofa-bed in the living-room
Bathroom or shower, toilet
Balcony or loggia
Included in the price:
- Apartment rental
- Bed and bathroom linen
- Water, gas and electricity
- Air conditioning of your accommodation
- Final cleaning
- Large swimming pool, with equipment, and paddling pool for children
- From mid-June to the end of August: Activities for children aged 4 to 11 years old (2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon). Every day except Saturday.
- Valid identity card or passport (even for babies).
- Pets are not allowed.
Please note all extra services are subject to change without prior notice. All information provided is intended to be informative and general in nature. We shall not be liable if such changes occur.