data load ...
At the beach
Vendres Plage, an authentic and charming little Mediterranean village of the Hérault region, situated between Béziers and Narbonne, is an attractive sea-side resort, ideal for a family holiday, with its 4km long, sandy beach and its little harbour.
Vendres Plage also has a salt-water lake, rich in flora and fauna, a spot to enthrall all lovers of wild and unspoilt nature. So, on holiday in Vendres Plage, taste the pleasures of the seaside and the country alike and discover the important historical heritage of the Hérault and of the Languedoc Roussillon region
You can practise a host of sporting and leisure activities, close to your holiday rental at Vendres Plage:
- Walks, cycling, mountain bike, horse-riding
- Boat trips, boat hire, sailing, wind-surfing etc.
- Free activities for all on the beach: gym, beach-volley, sandball, petanque
- Tennis (6 km) - Go-kart
- Golf course at Béziers
- Casino (3 km), cinema (5 km), disco (2 km)
Explore some of the remarkable sites of the Hérault and of the Languedoc Roussillon :
- Sète harbour, the Thau lake
- Cathar cities
- Vineyards: Les Vignerons de Sérignan, les Vignerons de Roueire, Domaine Le Nouveau
Monde, Domaine de Vidalle
- The Canal du Midi and the nine locks of Fonséranes
- Béziers, with a history dating back 2700 years
- Devèze and Clamouze caves
- Zoo at Cessenon