data load ...
Holiday Park; Winter sports; In the mountains
Activities and leisure:
- Sliding sports: alpine skiing, cross country skiing, snowboarding, sledding, tubbing, telemark, snowshoeing, dog sledding, ski touring
- Winter sports: ice skating, ice driving, quad biking, climbing
- Air sports: paragliding, skiing towed by kites (snow-kiting)
- Leisure attractions: cinema, library, art exhibitions, fitness center, swimming pool
- White water sports: ice fishing on Lake Guery, river fishing
- Walks: cross country ski tours, snowshoeing trails, hiking, riding, equestrian center
You have the possibility to purchase a Leisure Pass, a multi-activity package, a nominative pass giving access to a large number of fun activities and sports in Super Besse resort, from 27th of June to 6th of September 2015 (subject to opening date of the providers).
Activities with unlimited access:
- Perdrix Cable car, pedestrian journeys - round trips
- Outdoor swimming pool with water slide, solarium and supervised beach
- temporary Golf (access by cable car)
- Play area Enclos de Tibou
Shuttle Besse / Super Besse (1st of July to 31st of August)
Activities with limited access :
- Summer sledging (3 laps per day)
- Tennis (2 hours)
- Grass sliding (1 hour per day) Devalkart, grass skiing, roller skating and skateboarding on all surfaces, Araphao/Trottin'herbe (different types of scooters)
- Hermines Acvatic and Playing Area (1/2 hour per day from 11.00 am to 1.30 pm) starting from June 28
- Personal watercraft (1/2 hour per day)
- Bicycles for children from 6 to 10 years, mountain biking initiation in the Kid Zone (1 hour per day)
- 1 climb with the mountain bike by Perdrix cable car (mountain bike not supplied).
Super Besse ski area: 43 km of ski slopes
Connection with the area of Mont Dore (41 km of slopes)
Ski lifts: 22 including 5 chairlifts, 1 cable car and 16 ski lifts
Number of slopes: 27
- green slopes 5 - Blue slopes 9 - Red slopes 9 - Black slopes 4 - Snow park 1 - Snow canons: 299
Cross country skiing: 250 km of marked and groomed trails (Nordic area of Sancy) spread over 3 connected sectors.
Night skiing: 1 illuminated area accessible during school holidays