data load ...
Holiday Park; Among nature
In the village of Cromvoirt it still pleasant to be as in the olden days. During a walk in and around Cromvoirt you'll see the typical features: old dikes, small agricultural landscape, bushes, hedgerows and the typical ribbon development of this rural parish.
From Résidence de Leuvert you can cycle to the Drunen Dunes or take a walk through nature areas.
If you are a lover of art and culture then you need to go look around in Heusden on the Meuse river. A visit to Den Bosch you will never forget: enjoying Bossche Bollen (chocolate éclair), dining in medieval surroundings, soaking in the bustling nightlife. Of course you can also go shopping in the shopping district with original boutiques, antiques and specialties. Very special is a gondola cruise on the partially covered Dieze river.
There are plenty of attractions nearby, such as:
- Efteling, a fairy tale park for the whole family
- The Beekse Bergen, safari park and play/waterpark
- Historic fortified Heusden on the Meuse
- Old Town of Den Bosch and city safari
- The Drunen Dunes
- Hoppies Dooltuinen, mushroom farm and nature playground
- Piet Plezier, Oisterwijk, a public park, brimming with fun activities